Pirate needs to make 200k Youtube views to avoid his fines

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

I really think if you were going to punish him, understand the power of social media and youtube. 200k views is NOTHING... He didn't even have to lose sleep lmfao

Once again it turned into the exact opposite of what the copyright mafia was trying to achieve. No surprises there.

The copyright mafia always forgets where the real problems are.....

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

No offence, ale je to debil, že se nezabezpečil :D :D :D

I gave him 10 views or so already :D

The devs lose money, Microsoft can afford to have p. Windows, but smaller studios take a big hit

Think a worse punishment would be code each app/game from scratch, basically work it all off through coding, 

appreciate the work that goes in software development.

The devs lose money, Microsoft can afford to have p. Windows, but smaller studios take a big hit

Think a worse punishment would be code each app/game from scratch, basically work it all off through coding, 

appreciate the work that goes in software development.

How can you lose something you never had?

PMSL

Why do they care so much..........

i see what the government spends thier tax money on............

instead of finding real criminals..........

KKym5gF.png

Light translation of the last comment:

Whole BSA go to **** and also take your friends from OSA. Good luck to Jakub.

EDIT:

I've just checked some czech news and it should be aprox. 230k € / 5,7mil czk

Forfeiture of personal computer, external harddisks and detained DVDs

Also there was something about jail (not sure tho)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

Once again, view hackers are a thing.

I imagine the courts will verify validity or not.

And that would explain PewDiePie's success :P

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I imagine the courts will verify validity or not.

And that would explain PewDiePie's success :P

Yeah, actually didn't think of that :)

YouTube could probably see where the traffic is coming from and report it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Yeah, actually didn't think of that :)

YouTube could probably see where the traffic is coming from and report it.

view hackers are botnets, so I somewhat doubt there's much YouTube could do about it.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Piracy isn't taking any property. Its copying. And his tutor did steal it because he was acting as if it were his work.

You're a joke. You seem to have zero understanding of how copyrights work.

Update: This video got over 300K new views since yesterday wtf lmao

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

You're a joke. You seem to have zero understanding of how copyrights work.

Nope. Its the antiquated copyright laws that are a joke.

PMSL

You don't think intellectual property has value? He stole intellectual property.

He copied something.

You can't "steal" digital goods.

prometheus.png

https://xkcd.com/1228/

Current copyright laws are a joke, and they don't work in the digital world.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

He copied something.

You can't "steal" digital goods.

prometheus.png

https://xkcd.com/1228/

Current copyright laws are a joke, and they don't work in the digital world.

Just like the music industry, copyright laws weren't adapted when the writing was on the wall for the explosive growth of the Internet.

PMSL

Just like the music industry, copyright laws weren't adapted when the writing was on the wall for the explosive growth of the Internet.

If only we could get rid of the old farts who don't understand how the internet works, and knock down some years off of the copyright length, life+70 years (on average) is too much.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Take out right and wrong and just look at why there are laws for it. Yes it is sharing, but its also stealing because lets say you run a company and you created this software. You create a million copies and then somebody comes a long and creates one hundred thousand copies for free. So instead of you getting one million dollars you now only get nine hundred thousand. You stole from this company. Stop the right and wrong bullshit and all this stupid stuff about law. YOU STOLE. >.> Just fess up and be like who cares sue me.

EDIT: 70 years? Nobody cares about movies, music and software made even 20 years ago. Don't pull that out. This guy was probably pirating the newest stuff. So then what would your excuse be? Pirates steal the newest games, music and software... not some old outdated stuff you can find in a bargain bin. Once again I'm not against or with it but seriously people don't give stealing a new name because a new invention came out and made it easier :)

Take out right and wrong and just look at why there are laws for it. Yes it is sharing, but its also stealing because lets say you run a company and you created this software. You create a million copies and then somebody comes a long and creates one hundred thousand copies for free. So instead of you getting one million dollars you now only get nine hundred thousand. You stole from this company. Stop the right and wrong bullshit and all this stupid stuff about law. YOU STOLE. >.> Just fess up and be like who cares sue me.

EDIT: 70 years? Nobody cares about movies, music and software made even 20 years ago. Don't pull that out. This guy was probably pirating the newest stuff. So then what would your excuse be? Pirates steal the newest games, music and software... not some old outdated stuff you can find in a bargain bin. Once again I'm not against or with it but seriously people don't give stealing a new name because a new invention came out and made it easier :)

Lol, you can not have something stolen if you never had it. Its like saying you had a Saturn V rocket stolen from you.

PMSL

Lol, you can not have something stolen if you never had it. Its like saying you had a Saturn V rocket stolen from you.

Its one thing when pirates copies the software and gives it away free,  its another thing when they try to justify it by saying they aren't stealing and you aren't taking anything from the company.

If you think about in on the most basic level, I would've gained something if you hadn't have copied which was mine in the first place...? Are you being serious? I mean its not like AMD vs Nvidia. They aren't stealing consumers, Its competition but its there own SOFTWARE... If you don't understand this then I fear for the future of this world.

Its one thing when pirates copies the software and gives it away free,  its another thing when they try to justify it by saying they aren't stealing and you aren't taking anything from the company.

If you think about in on the most basic level, I would've gained something if you hadn't have copied which was mine in the first place...? Are you being serious? I mean its not like AMD vs Nvidia. They aren't stealing consumers, Its competition but its there own SOFTWARE... If you don't understand this then I fear for the future of this world.

Its still not stealing. Read the definition I posted.

PMSL

Its not stealing because the companies never had the money in the first place, its also not stealing because when the pirates take the software they just copy it so the makers can still use it.

I understand your perspective, its just....small but I do understand you. Trust me :)

Can we share your steam account? We can both use it at the same time, its just sharing. Or how about I copy your hard drives contents, you can still obviously use them so its not stealing or perhaps your SSN we can share your idenity. Different situations, same answer.