Download Big Youtube Playlist

NetifxSixteen

Not sure if this is against the ToS, but i read some threads so i am posting it.

Any good software/site that can be used to download big playlists? (100 or more videos).

I used dvdvideosofts' programm back in the days(2012-2013), but hadnt use it in a loooooooooong time so i am not sure how safe that is.

P.S i only need to use it once if it is a software, so trials should be fine i guess

Not sure if this is against the ToS, but i read some threads so i am posting it.

Any good software/site that can be used to download big playlists? (100 or more videos).

I used dvdvideosofts' programm back in the days(2012-2013), but hadnt use it in a loooooooooong time so i am not sure how safe that is.

P.S i only need to use it once if it is a software, so trials should be fine i guess

I don't mean to be an rude but try google before posting.Anyway you could try this one: https://www.4kdownload.com/howto/howto-download-youtube-playlist

I don't mean to be an rude but try google before posting.Anyway you could try this one: https://www.4kdownload.com/howto/howto-download-youtube-playlist

Read a couple of topics but most of them were a year of even two-three years old.

Programms change, they get updated and i really dont want to install "whatever" in my pc.

So am asking the crew what they trust.

We can't suggest anything or we will break the CoC but a quick google search will solve your problem.

We can't suggest anything or we will break the CoC but a quick google search will solve your problem.

Strange, saw some people actually responding in older posts.

Read a couple of topics but most of them were a year of even two-three years old.

Programms change, they get updated and i really dont want to install "whatever" in my pc.

So am asking the crew what they trust.

ok,downloaded the 4kdownloader,Avg found it clean,you can download up to 25 videos without a license.Do you want me to try the other one too?

ok,downloaded the 4kdownloader,Avg found it clean,you can download up to 25 videos without a license.Do you want me to try the other one too?

Generally, i would trust dvdvideosofts programm, but i read some posts back in 2014 about malware being included not sure if that problem got fixed.

I am not suggesting, but just stating that DVD video soft software still works. just be careful with adware during install.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Generally, i would trust dvdvideosofts programm, but i read some posts back in 2014 about malware being included not sure if that problem got fixed.

You can avoid that, by being careful and reading everything and looking for decline options.

They'll be small somehwere in the middle of the window underneath the text.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack.