Ethernet Drivers Failing To Update

iDeJayDzn

Intel Ethernet connection i218-v failed to update. Any ideas? http://prntscr.com/972h51

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

driver booster, really.

Easy to check for updates rather than opening every manufacturers website or software to search for it.

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

Easy to check for updates rather than opening every manufacturers website or software to search for it.

install the intel driver via intels website by checking your devices model No. and finding it on intels site. Report back if that fails.

install the intel driver via intels website by checking your devices model No. and finding it on intels site. Report back if that fails.

Tried that.

Uninstall - reinstalls with same driver

Download from Intel - Same driver replaced (Still says needs updating and fails)

Fails on Driver Booster

I've even just had a fresh windows install, same thing.

Even the Intel Utility doesnt show up the driver to update so i cant even do it through that. Windows Update doesnt pick it up to update it either. So either theres a glitch with driver booster or theres and issue with my onboard LAN extension on the motherboard.

Tried that.

Uninstall - reinstalls with same driver

Download from Intel - Same driver replaced (Still says needs updating and fails)

Fails on Driver Booster

I've even just had a fresh windows install, same thing.

Even the Intel Utility doesnt show up the driver to update so i cant even do it through that. Windows Update doesnt pick it up to update it either. So either theres a glitch with driver booster or theres and issue with my onboard LAN extension on the motherboard.

never experienced an issue like that damn. If anything the windows install should have worked. My suggestion is either give up, or find a different pc/lan card man.