Whatchu buyin' this steam sale?

Jerakl

Right now this is my haul. May or may not change.

I'm selling an extra (non steam) ESO key to friend for 20$ so ESO is basically 8$.

Image of haul so far

ebd5bca0b2.jpg

So what have you thought about buying /LTT/?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

everything.

rip wallet

Intel Core i5 4590Gigabyte GA-970 Ax4 4GB DDR3 Crucial Balistix SportGigabyte Windforce GTX 970 | 3 TB of HDD | Enermax CoenusEVGA 500 Watt 80 Plus | Windows 10 | Razer Black Widow Tournament EditionLogitech G502 Proteus Core | Audio Technica M50x | Tonor BM 700 Nikon D3400 

CompTIA A+ Certified

8b81677ecb.jpg

My friend bought me it cause I'm poor af xD

I don't know why people keep buying so many games in Steam sales. They don't even get around to playing them so it just turns into a collecting game.

I will be buying nothing this sale. Looked through all the deals and there are zero things I want.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

nothing.. G2A.

Some people, such as myself. Will not use grey market key sellers, I want to know my money is going to the creator.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

I'm still rocking $200 in my steam account after selling a $500 CSGO knife, yet I want none of these.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Arma 3: DLC Bundle

That's it. I have several games I have yet to complete so I am not going to buy too many games now.

I may consider these though:

Cities Skylines

Age of Empires II HD

Arma 3: DLC Bundle

That's it. I have several games I have yet to complete so I am not going to buy too many games now.

I may consider these though:

Cities Skylines

Age of Empires II HD

AoE II HD is just AoE II that can run on modern OS' with higher resolutions. It's not much different to the original game and I think there are mods to let you play the original at 1080p anyway.

Cities is a great city builder. Definitely the best one out there atm.

I'm still rocking $200 in my steam account after selling a $500 CSGO knife, yet I want none of these.

The limit for Steam marketplace is $400 USD?

AoE II HD is just AoE II that can run on modern OS' with higher resolutions. It's not much different to the original game and I think there are mods to let you play the original at 1080p anyway.

Cities is a great city builder. Definitely the best one out there atm.

The limit for Steam marketplace is $400 USD?

I am well aware of that but there is also new expansion that will run only with HD version. Besides I encountered so many issues with the original non HD version on newer systems that I will rather get the HD one when it is dirt cheap. I wouldn't consider it at full price.

nothing.. G2A.

A lot of these games are actually more expensive on key shops. I checked.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

A lot of these games are actually more expensive on key shops. I checked.

Still cheaper on g2a when there is a good sale

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I thought of getting into city builders with City Skylines but I dunno if I'd like the genre. Also that new Anno game looks cool maybe better than Skylines

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Still cheaper on g2a when there is a good sale

Eh but not right now they're not.

The prices on key shops tends not to fluctuate much.

I've also been a lot more keen on buying from steam now bc of refunds.

Eh but not right now they're not.

The prices on key shops tends not to fluctuate much.

I've also been a lot more keen on buying from steam now bc of refunds.

For me the 2hr refund time isnt enough to decide whether I want to keep the game or return it :(

Specs of my PC:

I hate MMOs, but I had a decent enough amount of fun with The Old Republic because of the single player. 

Is Elder Scrolls online decent for someone who hates MMO's but likes a good single player experience? Seems cool but I'm a bit wary at the same time. 

For me the 2hr refund time isnt enough to decide whether I want to keep the game or return it :(

Kinda depends on the game.

For a large MMO like ESO, no, it won't. For a game like trackmania or Snakebird, 2 hours will be enough I think.

I hate MMOs, but I had a decent enough amount of fun with The Old Republic because of the single player. 

Is Elder Scrolls online decent for someone who hates MMO's but likes a good single player experience? Seems cool but I'm a bit wary at the same time. 

I'll probably post a game overview. I am planning to post one of BO3 first. Just hit 125 hours in it.

Nothing.

I'll probably pick up Witcher 3 if I can. If not, I'll get it off of Kinguin.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Haven't bought anything yet but thinking of getting:

Bioshock 2 - Minerva's Den DLC

Brutal Legend

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Complete Pack