Case Suggestions

I was wondering if anyone knew a stable, good large case, that has a window on the side to view the insides.

My brother told me to look at fractal design, so one from those people would be nice I guess

Edit: Accidental double post. Not intended, sorry about that

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

NZXT, Fractal, Phanteks and CoolerMaster have good cases.

I personally have my eyes on the Mastercase 5 from CoolerMaster.

I was wondering if anyone knew a stable, good large case, that has a window on the side to view the insides.

My brother told me to look at fractal design, so one from those people would be nice I guess

There are other great options beside Fractal Design. Just go to pcpartpicker.com and select the windowed side option.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Define S

Define R5

Noctis 450

H440

S340

Mastercase (Pro) 5

Evolv ATX

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Repost...

I have no clue how that got posted twice, must of been because, first time I posted, for some reason It said I had a cooldown before posting a new thread. Must of posted it anyway, sorry about that, is there a way to delete threads or what?

Bit of a noob.

Here's a nice one, from Fractal Design. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352049&cm_re=define_r5-_-11-352-049-_-Product

Linus did a review on it if you want more info...

I was looking at that one early, pretty damn sexy

There are other great options beside Fractal Design. Just go to pcpartpicker.com and select the windowed side option.

I'll do that soon, thanks for the advice

Define S

Define R5

Noctis 450

H440

S340

Mastercase (Pro) 5

Evolv ATX

I'll have a look at those, thanks.

Nice Yuuko icon. How big do you want it? There's also Phanteks cases such as the Enthoo Pro.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854003&cm_re=phanteks_enthoo_pro-_-11-854-003-_-Product

Thanks bby <3, and I don't need it huge, just big enough for a large mother, so  I can fit a larger GPU in later on, since in my case, it's a bit cramped.

more than a bit.

And that case seems pretty good, not overly expensive either.