Sennheiser HD8 dj O2+ODAC or Schiit combo

id7my

hello

what is the best combo between O2+ODAC or schiit stack ? 

headphone sennheiser hd8 dj and i listen music, watch movies and gaming 20% 

i don't have money to get DAC+amp so i will buy 1 and later buy stack

sorry for my english :)

thank you

i don't know ):

i just need good sound quality 

What's the budget?

One of my favorites is the G1217 Project Ember, you can buy the DIY kit for $299 or the prebuilt for $349, and then another of my personal favorites is my primary, WooAudio WA7 Fireflies, but that's $1k, then spend $$$ on finding tubes you like the most.

If you can't tell, I love tube amps. But down to it though, we need a budget to work within. The O2+ODAC is a great little dac/amp for a decent price that is extremely popular. Of course though, the Schiit stack(be it Modi/Magni or Modii/Vali) would save you a little $$. Then on the lower priced side of things you have the ever-so popular Fiio line of product.

We need a budget :)

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

What's the budget?

One of my favorites is the G1217 Project Ember, you can buy the DIY kit for $299 or the prebuilt for $349, and then another of my personal favorites is my primary, WooAudio WA7 Fireflies, but that's $1k, then spend $$$ on finding tubes you like the most.

If you can't tell, I love tube amps. But down to it though, we need a budget to work within. The O2+ODAC is a great little dac/amp for a decent price that is extremely popular. Of course though, the Schiit stack(be it Modi/Magni or Modii/Vali) would save you a little $$. Then on the lower priced side of things you have the ever-so popular Fiio line of product.

We need a budget :)

thanks guys 

my budget 170$ 

i can tell u from my experience that Fiio E18 is really good. price to performance ration especially these days cause of this sale going on is really great.

but i will tell you that its nothing compared to O2 and ODAC combo from Mayflower. the O2/ODAC is just cleaner, more fluid audio. i know its might sound really weird at first, i was also like this at first but after i listened to it, i can tell you that it really makes a lot of difference!

especially when u have a high end headset/phones to run. i see there is this sale going on at mayflower.if u can may be add a little, get theirs you will never regret that.

fiio is good also there is this boost and bass boost button which honestly, i have NEVER used. i use it primarily on my mobile which also adds some battery cause u can charge ur device with it as well. but its not as powerful enough. 

going O2 ODAC will help u in the long run because it is more powerful, its more refined sound and over all a better package. 

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

thanks guys 

i think i will buy O2 amp+ODAC

thanks guys 

i think i will buy O2 amp+ODAC

The Schiit stack is a better value.