Modded my Logitech G710+

Gandek

Sharpies do magic! This all turned out very wall and it looks so much better in person. I changed all the keys to blue except my WASD and arrow keys which i made pinkish. 

7ZLuKAq.jpg

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG

Nice. I'll probably mod mine to get rid of the ugly orange part

Dedication. *Begins clapping

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

I was hoping to see a mod to get rid of that hideous orange shit on the left. It's the only thing that prevents me from buying it.

None-the-less. Nice mod :)

I was hoping to see a mod to get rid of that hideous orange shit on the left. It's the only thing that prevents me from buying it.

None-the-less. Nice mod :)

Yeah I might do that as well by unscrewing the whole thing and painting it blue later on. 

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG