Wall-mounting a Ps4?

Aleks

Looking to see if anybody on here has any experience or has seen a Ps4 wall-mounted and how it is done. I know of the wall mounts you can buy but it seems way to expensive for something that can be done DIY. Any ideas? Thanks!

Looking to see if anybody on here has any experience or has seen a Ps4 wall-mounted and how it is done. I know of the wall mounts you can buy but it seems way to expensive for something that can be done DIY. Any ideas? Thanks!

Make a shelve...... Problem solved  :D

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

You really shouldn't. 

1. if that bitch falls, say goodbye to $399.99 and that game that's in it

2. where would you safely put in discs?

This is what I had in mind. 

2nlxwch.jpg

You really shouldn't. 

I think it's well within the realm of possibility to do this safely.  People mount $2000+ TV's on the wall...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

This is what I had in mind. 

2nlxwch.jpg

you do realise thats a graphic illustration it doesnt really exist yet im guessing. Also just use velcro. Aka Linus' answer to everything. Kappa.

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

How did you throw a window?

I'm guessing he meant "Throw out of the window"

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I dropped mine about 2 weeks ago and still haven't turned it on to see if it works. Thanks for reminding me I might own a dead ps4 :)

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

you do realise thats a graphic illustration it doesnt really exist yet im guessing. Also just use velcro. Aka Linus' answer to everything. Kappa.

I am aware, as I said it was just what I had in mind. Don't know if I would feel comfortable with Velcro to be honest. :P

How i would personally do it is get the rails, and mount the ralis on the wall, then slide the ps4 into the rails.

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

Then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway

I am aware, as I said it was just what I had in mind. Don't know if I would feel comfortable with Velcro to be honest. :P

Lol why not just make a small shelf that barely fits the ps4 so its not noticeable

How i would personally do it is get the rails, and mount the ralis on the wall, then slide the ps4 into the rails.

I was thinking about something like that. Just looking for some reassurance from anyone who had experience doing this kind of thing. Thanks for the help. :)

Lol why not just make a small shelf that barely fits the ps4 so its not noticeable

Didn't think of that. Cut a shelf to the same size/shape as the Ps4? Might work. Thanks. :)

Didn't think of that. Cut a shelf to the same size/shape as the Ps4? Might work. Thanks. :)

the rails are a good idea but theyd have to be fairly strong and youd have to bend them and secure them to a wall somehow which might be hard unless you just  backplate sort of thing with the wood first so the metal rails dont touch the walls

Does the PS4 have a lid that opens or is it slot-loading?  Because if you could build it into the wall so that there is just this little slit to put discs into that would be pretty cool :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

You really shouldn't. 

Bro do you even mount?

1381457810_01.jpg

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580