Is my cable management any good?

LuckyTHR

So....

I am busy converting my rig to water cooling (ghetto style)

And I was wondering....is my cable management skill okay?

Please just excuse all the dust....still need to do a proper clean...

Here is the before and after photos:

Before:

6715450_orig.jpg 

After:

5707563_orig.jpg

Lonely Days Alpha HERE

Games on the Cheap HERE

seems ok but jesus get a can of air and a vacuum going.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Its called canned air. It looks decent.

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Not only the front fan haha. One on top and one on the bottom as well.

oh yea, didn't notice those before

You can have good cable management but none of that matters if your PC is coated in dead skin cells etc... Clean it!

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

where did the front fan gone?

Moved it in front of mesh, to get space for HDD cables

Lonely Days Alpha HERE

Games on the Cheap HERE

Haha, I know I know.....clean it ffs!!!!

This PC was in my dusty office for a while as work had me to busy to bother with it..

Lonely Days Alpha HERE

Games on the Cheap HERE

Not only the front fan haha. One on top and one on the bottom as well.

Top is out till I fit rad....and bottom one was piece of crap (well the entire pc is but ya)

Lonely Days Alpha HERE

Games on the Cheap HERE

Je-sus. And why bother with water cooling? why not save your money for some new parts. 

Haha...I am using scrap parts for it....so far cost is around 50C canadian...

Lonely Days Alpha HERE

Games on the Cheap HERE

Cable management should be the least of you're worries. You need to gut that system and do a total cleaning and try to get some dust filters. That whole dust thing is not a good look.Here is mine, I dust it out at least once a week.dd6ff38c8c39fc8a283631de74a206ac.jpg3a237ac311942a01b0678ba015414a60.jpg

Cable management should be the least of you're worries. You need to gut that system and do a total cleaning and try to get some dust filters. That whole dust thing is not a good look.Here is mine, I dust it out at least once a week.dd6ff38c8c39fc8a283631de74a206ac.jpg3a237ac311942a01b0678ba015414a60.jpg

If I had the money I would build something like this....

And ya planning on gutting and cleaning it when I start laying pipe...

Lonely Days Alpha HERE

Games on the Cheap HERE

nice job showing off your rig on someone elses thread ;P

Professional Girl

show off your rig at a thread for it. and dont misinform the op, he doesnt need to dust it out every week lol. id say everthy 1-2 months if you have a dusty room

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

show off your rig at a thread for it. and dont misinform the op, he doesnt need to dust it out every week lol. id say everthy 1-2 months if you have a dusty room

I disagree, if you are one that doesn't like any type of dust in you're system then I say yes, one a week. And if you like dust bunnies then do it once a month. There is no right or wrong, it's all up to the person, and as for me showing my PC it's to show him what a once a week cleaning can look like as to what he is running into. All we do on here is voice our opinions and nothing more, we try to help and not tear down.

What about mine cable management :>

ksERihL.jpg

And about dusing off
I've bulid this PC 6 months ago, it was pretty bad, not as bad as op case tho :v

CPU - i3 4130 - 3.4GHz - Stock Cooling

GPU - Palit 750GTX 2GB (Single Fan)

MB   - ASRock H81M-DGS R2

this case is pretty much the definition of hell, as far as cable management goes (got the same)

thank god i got a new modular seasonic psu and was able to manage dem cables. (3 disks 1 ssd, 1 drd and one beefy gpu)

The site has changed....

I disagree, if you are one that doesn't like any type of dust in you're system then I say yes, one a week. And if you like dust bunnies then do it once a month. There is no right or wrong, it's all up to the person, and as for me showing my PC it's to show him what a once a week cleaning can look like as to what he is running into. All we do on here is voice our opinions and nothing more, we try to help and not tear down.

I'm sensing a bit of pride ;)

Professional Girl