Razer Left The Android TV Box Market, Dropping The Forge TV

Tomas_04

http://www.techhive.com/article/3004518/streaming-hardware/razers-android-tv-box-ceases-sales-after-just-six-months.html

So Razer isn't going to be releasing the Forge TV, The Turret Mouse/Keyboard Combo.

but Razer already released the Serval, the controller that Linus Showed on CES this year.

The Forge is not even in their own RazerStore or whatever.

they could at least release the Turret Mouse/Keyboard Combo though :blush:

OH CMON

i wanted another razer product to laugh at :(

OH CMON

you have to admit the keyboard/mouse looks kinda badass.

but it's IMHO.

They are just discontinuing this model. They recently acquired ouya and should have something new in the works. My guess is the will show it off at CES next year.  

M8 place quotes from the original article.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

NVIDIA Shield Console absolutely recked the Forge TV...I am surprised it took them this long to drop it. I still think they should release the Turrent keyboard/mouse combo. It looks like a pretty nice solution to "couch gaming" and with the XBO to get mouse and keyboard support soon there will be a larger market than before.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

but it's IMHO.

Keyboard looks meh, after seeing it being re-used for every iteration of the blackwidow you are just bored with it.

And same is for mice, they didnt look very unique to being with (imo) but it just becomes more boring.

but it's IMHO.

I am planning to make a DIY steam machine without steam OS and I was definitely wanting to get the turret mouse/keyboard. Looks like one of the best options for couch/living room PC gaming.

Too bad, the turret thing looked cool.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

OH CMON

The Razer hate here is almost as bad as the Apple hate circlejerk.

I understand that Razer has some shitty components in their products (I know this from experience) but can the circlejerk just dial back a notch? It's getting to the point that whenever the word "Razer" is mentioned on this forum, someone has to make a snarky comment like yours without any objectivity involved.

The Razer hate here is almost as bad as the Apple hate circlejerk.

I understand that Razer has some shitty components in their products (I know this from experience) but can the circlejerk just dial back a notch? It's getting to the point that whenever the word "Razer" is mentioned on this forum, someone has to make a snarky comment like yours without any objectivity involved.

If i would go on with why Razer is bad the joke wouldn't work, it would just sound to serious. And enough people already know about the numerous reasons to avoid Razer.

And if you were going to write "its not funny" well you are wrong since a few of your members clearly thinks its comical, which was the intention.

And some fanboys are just to ignorant that if they don't get a clear "NO" from the masses they are just gonna ignore and buy that shiny new kalih based razer keyboard that is shamelessly overpriced.

Yes, a lot of us on LTT over exaggerate on many things like the CX powersupplies and the Razer stuff but there are facts behind our statements.

Don't hate, appreciate (our effort in the prevention of purchase regret).

Have a good day :P

I'm not saying that it's not fine to not like a company or their products, but the circlejerk gets old.