Any Issues On Bo3?

I am planing to buy black ops 3 for my Ps3 on black friday, I know the graphics aren't that appealing and there is no campaign mode but are there any issues with the game like servers not connecting, low amount of players, etc?

Low amount of players is a problem. Friend that plays on PS3 says it takes 10 minutes to find a game on gamemodes other than DM

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Low amount of players is a problem. Friend that plays on PS3 says it takes 10 minutes to find a game on gamemodes other than DM

really are there that low of players or is it just a server problem because the game just came out

really are there that low of players or is it just a server problem because the game just came out

Black Ops 3 was meant to be next-gen only like AW but they ported it to previous gen. You won't find many people wanting to play the dated version to be honest.

Black Ops 3 was meant to be next-gen only like AW but they ported it to previous gen. You won't find many people wanting to play the dated version to be honest.

so do you think it's going to get outdated really fast?

so do you think it's going to get outdated really fast?

Yes, most people will be upgrading to "next-gen" by now. My bet is the next CoD will not be ported making BO3 the last game on 360/Ps3.

Yes, most people will be upgrading to "next-gen" by now. My bet is the next CoD will not be ported making BO3 the last game on 360/Ps3.

yeah that's for sure, so do you think I should get BO2?