MetallicAcid's TJ07 (working title)

AWW YISS!! Acid I was very impressed with the other build and I still hope you go ahead and impress me again! 

Welcome Bluejay. I hope I don't fail. 

Red and white is sexy, the tubing an the red dominators will make it look fantastic, keep it up! 

Thanks mate!!

MetallicAcid

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

Welcome Bluejay. I hope I don't fail. 

Thanks mate!!

MetallicAcid

I believe you wont!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

That paintjob is gonna look awesome!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I love the arcylic tubing man!!! I can't wait for final build!

Oh and are you going to be using two reservoirs?

This is going to be awesome Can't wait to see more.

900x900px-LL-843e95c3_Stephen-Colbert-Po

I believe you wont!

That paintjob is gonna look awesome!

I love the arcylic tubing man!!! I can't wait for final build!

Oh and are you going to be using two reservoirs?

This is going to be awesome Can't wait to see more.

900x900px-LL-843e95c3_Stephen-Colbert-Po

Thanks for the support everyone. 2 reservoirs is what I am going for here, but I could end up creating my own if I create a design that I like :)

MetallicAcid

This build looks epic in the sketches.

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

Update

i am trying another approach here with the reservoir. I am thinking of making a custom res which will sit in the 5.25" bays, attached to the front plate.

TJ0713_zps323962f4.jpg

TJ0714_zpsb56cc074.jpg

I am liking this idea more than the double tube reservoir solution I had before. What are your thoughts?

MetallicAcid

Update

i am trying another approach here with the reservoir. I am thinking of making a custom res which will sit in the 5.25" bays, attached to the front plate.

TJ0713_zps323962f4.jpg

TJ0714_zpsb56cc074.jpg

I am liking this idea more than the double tube reservoir solution I had before. What are your thoughts?
MetallicAcid

I dont like it. The other one was nice as it had the veins in the front. Overall the build looks nice, what makes me a bit scared is the word "custom Reservoir"

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I kinda like this more, not that it looks that much better it's just a lot more original and unique, if you get what I mean. If you do, and you really appreciate the sense of pride it might give you from doing this yourself, you might just want to do this just because of that, assuming you're not afraid of experimenting with a "custom res". 

Why not both *Mexican music*. But on a serious note i think the first one looks better

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I kinda like this more, not that it looks that much better it's just a lot more original and unique, if you get what I mean. If you do, and you really appreciate the sense of pride it might give you from doing this yourself, you might just want to do this just because of that, assuming you're not afraid of experimenting with a "custom res". 

Cheers mate! I am always looking to try things that have not been done before. A custom res, and water channel panel are just a couple of things to name a few ;)

Why not both *Mexican music*. But on a serious note i think the first one looks better

MUHUAHAHAHA! Remember that this is not final design, and anything is possible! HOLA!!!

are you sponsored yet?

Nope. But I have not asked any company either. I am hoping that this build will get noticed by a sponsor and the approach me. On the other hand though, if the design is finished one day and I still have no sponsors, I will present the final design renders as a proposal to get a sponsorship. Otherwise I will just mod the TJ07 case and sell it "as is" without hardware, like Murderbox.

I dont like it. The other one was nice as it had the veins in the front. Overall the build looks nice, what makes me a bit scared is the word "custom Reservoir"

:) Thanks for your opinion. I am wanting to try the veins on the front panel instead of the rectangle, but I did not have time to do the veins in sketchup and get a decent render before I had to stop using the computer. Nothing is final, and everything is possible!

I would just like to thank everyone again for all of the input you guys and girls are putting into this build!

MetallicAcid

both are amazing good looking!!! but the front res, for me, looks a little bit more unique!

thou, would it be possible to incorporte the "3 stripes" at the top of the case ? flowing down to the opening in the front ? i think that would look sick aswell :)

anyway! as always great vision my friend! keep it up!

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Pretty cool, like it more than the last one. Keep the ideas coming though!!

both are amazing good looking!!! but the front res, for me, looks a little bit more unique!

thou, would it be possible to incorporte the "3 stripes" at the top of the case ? flowing down to the opening in the front ? i think that would look sick aswell :)

anyway! as always great vision my friend! keep it up!

Thanks for the positive comments again Axis! I will try tonight to do something a little more "exciting" with the front panel ;)

Pretty cool, like it more than the last one. Keep the ideas coming though!!

Cheers Jam! Thanks for joining the party :D

MetallicAcid

Cheers mate! I am always looking to try things that have not been done before. A custom res, and water channel panel are just a couple of things to name a few ;)

MUHUAHAHAHA! Remember that this is not final design, and anything is possible! HOLA!!!

Nope. But I have not asked any company either. I am hoping that this build will get noticed by a sponsor and the approach me. On the other hand though, if the design is finished one day and I still have no sponsors, I will present the final design renders as a proposal to get a sponsorship. Otherwise I will just mod the TJ07 case and sell it "as is" without hardware, like Murderbox.

:) Thanks for your opinion. I am wanting to try the veins on the front panel instead of the rectangle, but I did not have time to do the veins in sketchup and get a decent render before I had to stop using the computer. Nothing is final, and everything is possible!

I would just like to thank everyone again for all of the input you guys and girls are putting into this build!

MetallicAcid

Love to see your creations. Hope you become REAL professional and work for some modding company to make these ideas into reality!

Just BUILD it (or I'll steal your idea, kidding). 

Awesome ideas , man. Looks like another BOTW :)

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

Looks so Boss.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Boys and girls he's at it again. Better be a future build log of the week.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Ooooh! Looking forward to this! Loved your mATX build! Subbed!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Love to see your creations. Hope you become REAL professional and work for some modding company to make these ideas into reality!

That would be a dream come true Bluejay! I can hopefully do some work for customers in the future if I do not get a dream job designing computers :)

Just BUILD it (or I'll steal your idea, kidding). 

Awesome ideas , man. Looks like another BOTW :)

Hehe! I want to have this one meticulously planned so I know how much time it will take to build. Sponsors love people who have a plan :D

Looks so Boss.

Thank you Raboo. I am still working on more renders with further progression of the original ideas I have come up with. Expect a couple of renders in the next couple of hours ;)

Boys and girls he's at it again. Better be a future build log of the week.

:D haha! Idle hands are the devils playground. It tool like 2 weeks for me to start wanting to mod the TJ07 after I had just completed the TJ08-E. I am aiming more for Build Of The Year or something like that. This is posted on multiple other forums, so we will see where this build will end up! I can't wait!

Ooooh! Looking forward to this! Loved your mATX build! Subbed!

Thanks Beck! I hope you enjoy the rest of the build.

MetallicAcid