Xidax pre-built PCs

sanderlawrence

So I was just surfing the web and I found this site called XIDAX and i checked it and i saw that they sell pre-built PCs. and the parts of the rig depends on the price of the pc. It says on their site that a 595+ dollar pc will have a b85 or z97 motherboard with up to gtx 970 graphics card. What do you think?

https://www.xidax.com/desktops

A GTX960 in a system that's worth $1.5k? No, thanks.

Ridicilous pricing aside, I don't like pre-built PCs for depriving me of the process of building one, it has some zen feeling to it

that is untill you cut yourself on an edge of an I/O shield, ASUS you cunts

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

NEVER get pre-built PC's. Unless it's some overstock promotion like when I got my pre-built gaming desktop. (And unless you order it from a shop where you can custom build it and they don't charge 500$ to build it)

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

I started my career with the company that started Xidax (basically same company, new name). You are buying the warranty basically. They offer a LIFETIME warranty on the parts. 10 years down the road if they don't have the same mobo, they upgrade you. 4 years down the road, hdd dies, mobo dies, you're covered, they replace it for free.

They are built for you, not just picked from a shelf and sent.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide