Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

I would love this phone, it has all I need in a size am comfortable with... but the screen cracking... That's a deal breaker for me. The CPU tends to get overheated and the uneven heat spread makes the back and the front glass to crack without any dropping or "miss handling" the phone. It is a known issue with this phone and Sony doesn't own up to it. I have heard people saying that their screen cracked and Sony blamed them for it, neglecting any guarantee repairs. Again, I would love this phone, but come on... cracking screen just from the CPU heat, not even dropping it? For this price it is out of the question... Seams like the size can't handle the power...

Was your previous Phone a 5-incher?

Mine was, and it was the Z1....bulky as hell in my pocket.

The Z1 has huge bezels. My Z3 is smaller than the Z1. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

• 1 month later...

the screen blew out on my lumia 1520 today, I already wanted a smaller phone. so, I ended up buying the white unlocked international version of the Z5c from amazon .. ~and used the affiliate code~

I've been using a windows phone since something like 2011, so I am excited to see what the world looks like when you have app support ;)