NZXT Kraken X61

Hey all, I was thinking of purchasing a Kraken X61, so that I could get a near silent/very quiet CPU cooler, still with great performance. Just wondering if this fits those criteria. Could you please respond with any experiences with this cooler, and if there is a better one available, could you please reccomend it! Thanks all!

Some guy called my office, trying to sell me computers. I just said "oh you mean those little box's with the tv on top? Yeah, our accountant has some". He promptly gave up and hung up the phone lol

Thats pretty much as good as it gets with that price range :3 It is a very, very good cooler. You'll get what your lookin' for.

Moist

Thats pretty much as good as it gets with that price range :3 It is a very, very good cooler. You'll get what your lookin' for.

Some guy called my office, trying to sell me computers. I just said "oh you mean those little box's with the tv on top? Yeah, our accountant has some". He promptly gave up and hung up the phone lol

Hey all, I was thinking of purchasing a Kraken X61, so that I could get a near silent/very quiet CPU cooler, still with great performance. Just wondering if this fits those criteria. Could you please respond with any experiences with this cooler, and if there is a better one available, could you please reccomend it! Thanks all!

It's a really good watercooler, I have one myself. However If you uare experiencing a grinding or rattling noise coming from your new Kraken, please check your CPU_FAN voltage in the BIOS. It has been noticed that some newer motherboards automatically change the CPU_FAN speeds when isntalling the unit to less than 100%, which was my problem before.