Wireless peripherals

Hello. 

So today I woke up and my mice was not working again. Our cat loves to eat all cords/wires in house (chargers, speakers, mice, network cables...) I have soldered all the wires, but I AM TOO TIRED OF THAT. :angry: (sorry for caps)  :rolleyes:

Today I ordered Logitech G602. Now I am looking for headset and desktop speakers. Any ideas? Headset is not that important atm as it is stored in cabinet while I do not use it. But desktop speakers are a prob. I currently use Creative 3.1 setup. Seen any good wireless desktop speakers ?

Maybe there is a way to hide wires wisely or use some cableprotectors? Ideas are welcome.

P.S. Not accepting any suggestions about doing anything with cat as it is very much loved by me and my wife.  ^_^  :wub:  :)

Hello. 

So today I woke up and my mice was not working again. Our cat loves to eat all cords/wires in house (chargers, speakers, mice, network cables...) I have soldered all the wires, but I AM TOO TIRED OF THAT. :angry: (sorry for caps)  :rolleyes:

Today I ordered Logitech G602. Now I am looking for headset and desktop speakers. Any ideas? Headset is not that important atm as it is stored in cabinet while I do not use it. But desktop speakers are a prob. I currently use Creative 3.1 setup. Seen any good wireless desktop speakers ?

Maybe there is a way to hide wires wisely or use some cableprotectors? Ideas are welcome.

P.S. Not accepting any suggestions about doing anything with cat as it is very much loved by me and my wife.  ^_^  :wub:  :)

What is your budget?

What is your budget?

Throw your suggestions. I am not sure about money. I can maybe pay more if it is really needed and will last long enough. Better than soldering wires and replacing stuff. 

Edit: PS OFC the cheaper the better but the product should be worth it. For solid built quality I am okey to pay more. 

headset

steelseries H wireless

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

They can't be completely wireless, they need to receive power

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Honestly, your best bet would be to use those hard plastic cable covers that people use to hide the cables of their wall mounted flat screen TVs. I'd like to see your cat try to chew through something like that. Alternatively, you could sleeve all of your cables in steel/copper sheathing. I doubt your cat could get through that either.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)