any alternative way to transfer PSOne games to PS Vita?

Mrtrickzter

Hello Guys, I owned a ps4 and a ps vita. I really wanna play MGS 1 (Originally on PSOne console) on my vita. I try to search multiple site and read the description that it require me to transfer the game data using the PS3 console (which I don't own). This problems seem to happened on U.S psn region and only UK region let me down MGS 1 directly to my PS vita (which I don't have acc for UK region). Is there any other alternative way for me to transfer the games? maybe using PC? I thinking that changing acc region to UK will be the last resort since I don't wanna go through the hassle of all currency. Thanks alot guys.

UPDATE: I have moved this topic to mobile topic as this topic does not fit with the topic that I am in.

Edited by Mrtrickzter

Download them from the store?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is useful but there is the Content Manager, which you can use to transfer games & game saves from PS Vita to PC and back again. Do you have access to a PSP? If so, you could maybe download MGS 1 to it (after purchasing it on Vita/PS4), then copy the game to PC & finally use Content Manager to bring the game over the PS Vita.

@Mrtrickzter

I believe that's the issue I had when I bought it for my kid last October. We have the same systems and a PS3, and it's not compatible with any of them. I was just as surprised as you probably were.

Pretty lame if you ask me. But it's not Sony's problem. It's the publisher that had set it that way for publication to the PS store.