how do you carry your phone ?

siberiansteel11

Just got a new phone the o+ grande which is a 6 inch display it's too big to fit in my pocket and bringing a bag wherever I go is a bit annoying(except when I do home services)

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Everything fits in my pockets. Even my 7" tablet.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

In my pocket but I have to admit that I cant take shoes on unless I take my phone out of my pocket first :D

I have a damn pocket

and a fucking huge ass pocket

an iphone 6+

a fucking battery

and some fucking money

put dat phone in my pocket

i be like im gonna charge it

*tune of thrift shop*

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just got a new phone the o+ grande which is a 6 inch display it's too big to fit in my pocket and bringing a bag wherever I go is a bit annoying(except when I do home services)

It called being a man and having pockets.

My 5.7" phone fits just fine in my pocket!

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

You should get a purse like me and we can be purse buddies for life

Professional Girl

My pockets, of course. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Front pants pocket... Until I got a 5" phone that ripped my pants...

I want to get a leather holster made for it... but the phone is too cheap to spend that kind of money for it...

I mean it does fit but only barely and not to mention it feels uncomfortable LOL 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

I have a damn pocket

and a fucking huge ass pocket

an iphone 6+

a fucking battery

and some fucking money

put dat phone in my pocket

i be like im gonna charge it

*tune of thrift shop*

Mate you just won the Internet for me! 

I mean it does fit but only barely and not to mention it feels uncomfortable LOL 

Then stop wearing skinny jeans.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

In my purse. ^ - ^

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Then stop wearing skinny jeans.

I don't wear skinny jeans because skinny jeans don't fit me ! LOL I mostly wear shorts but fack it I'll just bring a freaking slingbag 

How does it not fit in your pockets? whut?  are you like 3ft tall

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

An iPhone 6S+ fits in my pocket with room to spare. I wear reasonably tight jeans. 

The fuck are you wearing bro? You have to be wearing skin tight skinny jeans or jeggings or something if it doesn't fit. Stop for all our sakes. 

Phone in my pocket with a portable battery bank charing it at the same time. (gets a bit hot good for me in winter thow)

I fit a note edge, my wallet , second battery , earphones and a battery bank in my jean's pockets.

People need to stop with the skinny jeans already.

One of my friends has a smaller phone than i do and the awkward stand up when he wants to take his phone out of his pocket is just embarrassing.

I don't even have big jeans either.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

You people saying you can fit phablets with room to spare are either (1) skinny bastards with no thighs or (2) normal sized bastards with pants too big for you.

I wear normal size pants and I can barely fit my s3 (big ass phones not fitting in my pants is a reason y I haven't upgraded) in my front pocket. It's not bad to the point where I have to stand to get it out but I do have to make awkward adjustments to pull it ;) AND I screwed up my screen protector because of it.

Thankfully its getting cold so my phone just sits in my jacket pocket but during the spring and fall I just carry it in my hand. I use to use a belt clip but I got made fun of :'(

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I always use one of these:

2194795436_4ed9aa3f3a.jpg

on my waist or belt.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I always use one of these:

on my waist or belt.

That's the exact same one I use to use :D But when I moved to smart phones I used case/clip combos like otterbox or seido(?)

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I skate and wear skinny jeans. I used to put my moto x in my left front pocket (pushing leg, I'm goofy) but now I have the note 4, and I put in my back right pocket. I put a case on it and I super trust it. I sit on my phone all the time. The only reason I'm not sitting on it right now is because it's on the charger!