Best Laptop Under 1000$

The Toaster

Hi there. Friend is looking for 1000$ gaming laptop. What is the best I can get for the money?

The only requirement is that has very good price to performance and its battery doesn't suck.

EDIT: Doesn't care about having windows 10 anymore.

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

I really enjoy my Inspiron 2-in-1 7000, although the integrated graphics are lackluster. I heard the special edition version is actually worse than the normal version.

Lord of Helium.

I really enjoy my Inspiron 2-in-1 7000, although the integrated graphics are lackluster. I heard the special edition version is actually worse than the normal version.

not that good for gaming though.

:(

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

Y50

M5 pro

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

not that good for gaming though.

:(

Well you only said windows 10 + battery life and it has that lol

Edit: Well i just checked it out and they don't offer the i7 on this laptop anymore sooo.

Lord of Helium.

M5 pro

This thing is expensive.

OP, recommend the Sager NP7255

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Notebook-NP7255.html

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Lenovo Y50/Y700
Asus N550JK/X550JK
Dell Inspiron 15
HP Omen is meh but still fine

Ultra Cheap Crap Award goes to Acer Nitro series

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Hi there. Friend is looking for 1000$ gaming laptop. What is the best I can get for the money?

The only requirement is that has very good price to performance and its battery doesn't suck.

EDIT: Doesn't care about having windows 10 anymore.

Lenovo Y50 or a Sager laptop 

I'll just paste a post i did previously. 

I'm using an MSI GE72 right now and it's a really good gaming laptop. Haven't had any problems with it at all. Come with a GTX 960M which is enough for me.