ArmA 3 Milsim - The 75th Ranger Regiment Realism Unit is recruiting

Greetings!

I'm a rotary wing aviator in the 160th SOAR detachment of the 75th Ranger Regiment Realism Unit. We're searching for dedicated and capable helicopter pilots to join our ranks, as well as infantrymen. We have a training program (RASP) for all interested applicants, whether they are new or experienced with the game.

We perform operations and mission every Sunday afternoon/evening at 1600EST/2100GMT, based on real Ranger and Nighstalker tactics, using authentic equipment and weapons in small-scale combined arms missions. Our rotary wing detachment, the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (SOAR) utilizes the authentic SOAR airframes, such as the MH-60M Black Hawks, MELB MH-6 and AH-6 Little Birds. The fixed-wing equivalent, the 451st Air Expeditionary Wing (AEW) utilized A-10C Thunderbolt IIs, C-130J Hercules and F-16C Fighting Falcon.

All of our servers are limited to first person, without crosshairs, using enhanced realism addons like ACE, TFAR and dozens of handpicked mods to better the immersion and authenticity of our mission experience.  Our servers run on a dedicated server box with performance enhancing measures like multiple headless clients and optimized missions. We have a non-profit license TeamSpeak server with 512 slots and constant uptime.

If our unit sounds like a good match for you, do not hesitate to add me on Steam for a chat, jump into the Recruitment Office on our TS or put in an application straight away!

TS IP: ts.the75thrangers.net

Respectfully,

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'm good at flying helicopters but not good at being tacticool

We can teach you if you're interested  ;)

I would like to join. I'll add you on steam when I get home

are you only looking for pilots? I have been trying to find a new group ever since my last ACE group went inactive

• 2 weeks later...

are you only looking for pilots? I have been trying to find a new group ever since my last ACE group went inactive

Sorry for the late reply, I've had some issues logging in for a while.

To answer your question: No, we're looking for anyone interested in joining us. We have infantry as well as pilot slots open for those interested.

• 3 months later...

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting again, but I would just like to post an update for those that may be interested in playing ArmA III and joining our unit.

Since my post in November we have set up a fixed-wing aviation detachment inspired by the real US Air Force 451st Air Expeditionary Wing. They utilize MQ-9 Reaper drones, C-130J Hercules cargo planes, A-10C Thunderbolt IIs and F-16C Fighting Falcons for when close air support just isn't enough.

We are currently recruiting for the following positions:

11B Infantryman
153A Rotary Wing Aviator

In the very near future we will be opening positions for 11X Fixed Wing Aviators as well.

If you are interested, feel free to message me here on the forums, add me on Steam or join our TeamSpeak for a chat in the Recruitment Office.

TS: ts.the75thrangers.net

Respectfully,

I am interested in it i am already in a aussie group but they time to time to mission nights and im looking for a group i can hop in to play with more often is it ok to join even tho i am already part of a community?

CPU: i7 3770 3.40Ghz 3.90Ghz II  Motherboard: Gigabyte II Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance II GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition II Case: CM Storm Enforcer II

Storage: Intel 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB SSHD II PSU: Thermal Take 700w II

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push.  ~Joker

On 21.3.2016 at 1:25 AM, Ace0100 said:

I am interested in it i am already in a aussie group but they time to time to mission nights and im looking for a group i can hop in to play with more often is it ok to join even tho i am already part of a community?

It depends on the group/community you're already in. We have a rule against being in other organized groups, mostly due to the inconvenience it can cause with conflicting mission times. If this community requires you to join missions at specific times, then I would say no, but if it's just a occasional, casual get-together with a group of friends then that's fine in my eyes.

If you're still interested, feel free to jump on our TeamSpeak and discuss it with one of our recruiters. You can find a list of them in the recruitment office channel.

8 hours ago, Gilatar said:

It depends on the group/community you're already in. We have a rule against being in other organized groups, mostly due to the inconvenience it can cause with conflicting mission times. If this community requires you to join missions at specific times, then I would say no, but if it's just a occasional, casual get-together with a group of friends then that's fine in my eyes.

If you're still interested, feel free to jump on our TeamSpeak and discuss it with one of our recruiters. You can find a list of them in the recruitment office channel.

Ive been with the community i am now since they first started which was back in 2012 i think it would be fine they are not strict. and with mission nights its not a you must join kinda thing and yea its more casual get together. and what times you guys have  missions and training i am in Australia and pretty bad with the time conversion 

CPU: i7 3770 3.40Ghz 3.90Ghz II  Motherboard: Gigabyte II Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance II GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition II Case: CM Storm Enforcer II

Storage: Intel 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB SSHD II PSU: Thermal Take 700w II

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push.  ~Joker

16 hours ago, Ace0100 said:

Ive been with the community i am now since they first started which was back in 2012 i think it would be fine they are not strict. and with mission nights its not a you must join kinda thing and yea its more casual get together. and what times you guys have  missions and training i am in Australia and pretty bad with the time conversion 

We primarily have people from East Coast US and western Europe, so our operation times reflect that. Our main operations are held every Sunday at 1600EST/2000GMT.

We have three weekly team training times:

Mondays at 1300EST/1700GMT
Fridays at 1500EST/1900GMT
Saturday at 1300EST/1700GMT 

Not sure which timezone you're in specifically so I haven't attempted to convert them.