G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX780 USB Wired RGB Laser Gaming Mouse

General_Metrac

So let me start off in saying this is my first ever review, and I will make mistakes, if you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear some constructive criticism, so lets get started. (also I accidentally closed my tab before this, so this is my re-write  :( )

Pros:

• 8,200dpi Laser Sensor & On-the-fly DPI Switching
  • Ambidextrous & Height-Adjustable Design
  • Interchangeable Side Grips 
  • 8 Programmable Buttons 
  • 4 zone RGB lighting
  • Adjustable Weights (2x 4.5g.)
  • Full Aluminum Body with a grippable rubberized coating

Cons:

• Only 9g. worth of adjustable weight
  • Larger mouse, people with smaller hands may have a hard time with it.

My Personal Experience:

I have owned this mouse for ~ a month now, and when it first came, like with all new things, there were a few areas that I didn't like. The mouse itself was great, however as mentioned before, it's a larger mouse, while my old one was a bit on the small side, however over time, I've found it even more comfortable than the old one. The other thing that irk'ed me a small amount was the software. At first it was very confusing to use, and frustration, but after about 20 minutes just playing with the controls, It's proven very easy to handle now. The adjustable DPI is amazing, as my old mouse was only 2,000 DPI which to me always seemed slow. I've now started to use 4,000 DPI on a regular web browsing basis and while gaming, as for 8,200 DPI, I rarely use that setting. The aluminum body provides a solid but not overly heavy feel to the mouse, while the rubber like coating provides amazing grip, and it honestly has a very nice feeling to it. The weight system is nice and all but being honest, 9g. worth of weights changes the mouse so little that I can just barely make out the difference. Overall, being a mouse from a company that I know for RAM, it was a great pickup for the price. However the one thing I need to mention above all is that I do NOT recommend buying this mouse full price. I bought my mouse for $50.00 on newegg.com, when the mouse is usually $75.00, which would have been out of my price range.

Do I Recommend It:

I do indeed! If you're looking for a mouse that's a bit different than mouse, I would highly recommend the Gskill RipJaws MX780. It has an overall nice look to it, and is highly adjustable to the user. The only things I suggest is that you buy it on a sale such as when I did, and if you have larger hands, it's a great mouse for you! I hope my review was helpful to those here who might be looking for a bit of an odder mouse that you likely haven't heard much about. Seeing that this mouse came out in August of this year, not many reviews have been posted for it. Thanks for reading, and as I said, constructive criticism is highly appreciated as this is my first review.

-General_Metrac

(If you would like to buy it, I recommend newegg and wait for a sale)

post-252515-0-76021100-1447202906.jpg

I have used this Mice but i didnt like it at all, not worth it for me logitech mouse is much better than this 1

And they tried to copy razer design of oroborus