Clash Of Clans Tranfer

reapersivan

Hello, so a guy offered me 200$ for my account. (My R9 390 money) I have some questions. I have android and he has an IPhone. He is a town hall 7 and I am thall 9. Can I just link his device as a new one and put mine as the old one? Do I just put the code given to link the devices on his iPhone? Is it that easy?

seems like a dumb transaction but ya.

As in stupid for him but a win for me?

yea

In other news my account will be on eBay soon

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

In other news my account will be on eBay soon

Some rich guy at school saw my account and got so hyped over it. He straight up yelled, 200$ for that account tomorrow. Hopefull it goes well and then i can use that money to have a total of 500$ and buy a 390 and have it bottlenecked.......... and then upgrade cpu

Some rich guy at school saw my account and got so hyped over it. He straight up yelled, 200$ for that account tomorrow. Hopefull it goes well and then i can use that money to have a total of 500$ and buy a 390 and have it bottlenecked.......... and then upgrade cpu

iuhh hold off http://m.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=Town+hqll+9&isNewKw=1&isRefine=true&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&_trksid=p2056088.m2428.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xtown+hqll+9&sqp=town+hqll+9

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.