Intel Die'Namic Giveaway

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic
LinusTech
LinusTech

Mr. Tech Tips

• Administrator
  • 2,174 posts

FULL DISCLOSURE: This is a sponsored post. We're helping Intel promote this giveaway in North America.

As always, no purchase is necessary if you check the T&C's, but one great way to get a chance to win if you're not planning to buy a PC any time soon is to find out if any friends or family members are building PCs and see if they're willing to trade their entries for PC building service.

That's one of the ways I used to get games when I was younger. I'd ask if I can build their PC and trade for the game codes included with video cards and stuff. Just an idea.

Check out http://intelgamingpromo.com for full details. You can also click on the image below.

nrbr2AO.jpg

• Vitalius, Chriz6097, Youssef Medhat and 3 others like this

ionbasa
ionbasa

• 2,610 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California, USA

Sticky please?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

SSOB
SSOB

• Banned
  • 4,862 posts
  • LocationEurope (NL)

So.... Is this my entry or something?

Interested in Business and Technology

ionbasa
ionbasa

• 2,610 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California, USA

So.... Is this my entry or something?

You have to buy an Intel capable product and they give you a code at checkout. Then you check it to see if you won something.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

SSOB
SSOB

• Banned
  • 4,862 posts
  • LocationEurope (NL)

You have to buy an Intel capable product and they give you a code at checkout. Then you check it to see if you won something.

:'(

marto
marto

LTT Twerk Team

• Banned
  • 3,797 posts
  • LocationMelbin, Straya

US and Canada only -_-

• MoYo, 1funnygame, Kuzma and 2 others like this

[Project] Direct Build log- http://linustechtips...ct/#entry592575

Twitter- @MartoLTT

JordanMac
JordanMac

Midplate Master - Inventor of Kyper

• 1,515 posts
  • LocationCoventry, United Kingdom

User's Awards

US and Canada only.... god damn you intel.

• MoYo, Jimbo, Kuzma and 3 others like this

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips...re/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

kotekking2
kotekking2

• 250 posts
  • LocationOrgrimmar, duh

User's Awards

Intel.... what about Europe?

• 1funnygame and acwilson96 like this

Main PC - MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Intel Core i5 4690K @4.5GHz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 | 2x4GB Kingston Hyperx Fury @ 1866MHz | MSI N770 TF 2GD5/OC | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | WD Green 2TB | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750 | Samsung SH-224BB | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Old PC (2010-2014) - MSI P55-GD55 | Intel Core i5 650 | CM Hyper TX3 Evo | 2x2GB ADATA Gaming series @ 1333MHz | MSI N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5/OC | ADATA Premier SP800 64GB | Samsung HD103SJ 1TB | CM Dominator 690 II | Enermax MODU82+ 625W | Samsung SH-224BB | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Smartphone - Motorola Moto G - My Peripherals - Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Blue) | Logitech G9x

SSOB
SSOB

• Banned
  • 4,862 posts
  • LocationEurope (NL)

Europe always gets excluded ... This has to stop!

• legopc, MoYo, brownninja97 and 7 others like this

brownninja97
brownninja97

Listen if you dare

• 12,888 posts
  • LocationLondon

NORTH FU**ING america, thanks for sticking the finger up to the rest of world once again intel.

new pc 21/11/2014

Editing Rig
Listen if you care.

SteepGnomeKing
SteepGnomeKing

King

• Banned
  • 1,478 posts
  • LocationCanada

Nice giveaway and no need to have bought a Intel product.

Since they don't count there mobile chips as part of the promotion anyway. I might just enter this one.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

RoniRahman
RoniRahman

• 32 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Intel.... what about Europe?

Europe always gets excluded ... This has to stop!

From what I could find, game laws in the EU make it exceedingly difficult to hold such contests for EU citizens. The US and Canada has comparatively lax gaming laws, so for a company, a lot of these giveaways are much easier to hold for Canadian and American Citizens than it is worldwide. If you're just someone running an youtube channel and wanna give something away, you don't really have to worry about game laws, but as a big company, it's a big deal. But that being said, it really blows for the people living in the 6 other continents.

• Jimbo and Kuzma like this

Build 1: CPU: Intel i5 2500k @ 4.7 GHz, GPU: GTX 660 Ti, Mobo: Asrock Z68 Pro3-M, RAM: 8GB Samsung "wonder ram" @ 2133 Storage: SanDisk Extreme 240GB

Build 2: CPU: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.6 GHz GPU: GTX 780, Mobo: Asus z87-Pro RAM: Same as build 1. Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

NAS: FreeNAS running on core 2 Quad Q8400, 8GB RAM, 6 x Seagate 2TB. Dont bother with SanDisk SSD's, just don't.

The Syndicate
The Syndicate

REAL TRAP S#!T

• 507 posts

Any winners should report back here.

The Syndicate

ologiic
ologiic

• 505 posts
  • LocationOak Island

Mfw I bought my 4770k last week when this deal wasn't around

Jrjy3
Jrjy3

• 180 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas

Just bought my processor and I'm now entering! Fantastic timing!

ciprian97pop
ciprian97pop

Veteran

• 2,257 posts
  • LocationRomania

Mfw I bought my 4770k last week when this deal wasn't around

there is an option to enter even if you bought before the giveaway

• ologiic likes this

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

ologiic
ologiic

• 505 posts
  • LocationOak Island

there is an option to enter even if you bought before the giveaway

How exactly do you do that?

ciprian97pop
ciprian97pop

Veteran

• 2,257 posts
  • LocationRomania

How exactly do you do that?

http://www.intelgami...namic2/register

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

MeltyMoon
MeltyMoon

Friendly Neighborhood Weaboo

• 1,422 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

NORTH FU**ING america, thanks for sticking the finger up to the rest of world once again intel.

Sorry bud, but lets be honest, you have like a .005% chance at winning in competitions like these anyways. I understand why you're upset though, must suck to be excluded from something just because companies don't want to pay for the shipping  :unsure:

meanwhile-in-america-meme-6.jpg

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                                                    14.5 Days wasted, and counting :) MyAnimeList

WilliamDB
WilliamDB

• 133 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

wow ... I bought my processor last week Thursday.

I am not entertained.

I'm not an audiophile, I'm just really picky about my music... and my headphones... and my speakers... and my microphone. Other than that, I'm totally not an audiophile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users