Email content showing HTML source code, subject and sender not visible

I'm currently looking at a problem on a computer where in Windows Live Mail the subject and sender aren't visible, and if you open the email you see the source code, rather than just the text content. Apparently this problem has only started recently, and whilst it has affected most of the emails some are fine. Here's a quick example of how the email begins:

X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A090203.52 (then a bunch of numbers and letters that change.)
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown

I'm not going to show any more, because it contains sender names and such, but one thing that was also mentioned in the code was something called Iron Port which I was unaware was on this computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Note: The problem is present in the Windows Live Mail program, the account is a BT Yahoo! email address, and the problem is not there if you check the inbox on their website.

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Hi Coollok

I have been getting the exact same issue with a BT Yahoo account did you get a fix for this?

MNM

Hi Coollok

I have been getting the exact same issue with a BT Yahoo account did you get a fix for this?

MNM

None yet, was hoping someone on the forum would know...

Can you try downloading Thunderbird and see whether that changes anything. I would expect it to, and I much prefer thunderbird to WLM. If it doesn't help, There are a couple of files I would like to take a look at, but you need thunderbird first.

HTTP/2 203