Referral Code Randomizer

matto97

Hi, sorry if repost but the Reddit SC community made this randomiser for referral codes.

So new people if you want a code to sign up with to SC go to the link below and click to get a random code from the list to use.

And if you want to add your code the the list for a chance to be randomly given out click the thing and add it in.

Personally i think this is a great idea instead of all the spam post every where and if you can share it around and get it noticed as this is a great system to get your code out there without stuffing in peoples faces and cluttering up forums.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3oiokc/the_star_citizen_referral_code_randomizer/ )

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Please don't post your referral code in here guys, don't want this to be one of those treads, just spread the word guys :D

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Do you think maybe we can get a Admin to pin this to the top of the Star Citizen section of the forum so potential new backers can see this.

@LinusTech

@Windspeed36

@GoodBytes

Thanks.

-Edit
or even make your own admin styled 
professional post and pin it :P

matto97, ixi_your_face is the "SC mod"

Personally I have no issue with the referral codes so don't understand what the upset is, apart from other people not having there code used

Do you think maybe we can get a Admin to pin this to the top of the Star Citizen section of the forum so potential new backers can see this.

@LinusTech

@Windspeed36

@GoodBytes

Thanks.

-Edit

or even make your own admin styled professional post and pin it :P

there's too many pinned posts in this sub. So, no :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

there's too many pinned posts in this sub. So, no :P

Can it maybe possible be put in a waiting list :3 

But ok, hopefully enough people find out about this :P