EVGA SuperNova GS or Bitfenix Fury PSU?

I've been putting together parts for my first computer build and have been pretty set on the SuperNova psu, but just recently stumbled across the Bitfenix Fury which includes individually sleeved cables. The ribbon cables with the GS look great, but they can't touch the fury's included cables. I'm looking 650w power supplies. The GS runs for $95, while I found the Fury for $85. This is where my knowledge ends, so I came here for the wisdom of which psu is better, the most I'll ever be running off this psu will be a core i7 4790k with a 980ti maybe at one point, although initially I'll go with an i5 4690k with a 960 or 970. Thanks for the help -Mace

The Bitfenix Fury PSU is a rebranded FSP. FSP is a decent brand; more middle-ground in my opinion. Get the Fury if you like the cables!

Most people will say EVGA GS, because it's such a reliable and known brand. I'd go with the Fury for the looks as they're somewhat similar.

blackshades on

GS is a far superior PSU but does not come with sleeves cables which is why you should buy the EVGA G2 which has nicer cables than the GS!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||