Suggestions with watercooling parts

I've picked out the parts I'm going to buy for the custom loop I'm planning on building. I'd appreciate it if you guys could look at the list. I'm planning on cooling a 5960x and 2 gtx 980 SC. I'm going for a red/black theme. The reason that my second rad is 120mm is because I don't have room to mount another radiator bigger than 120. I was wondering how much of a difference the 120 would make vs having just a 360. Is a single 360 enough for a 5960x and 2 gtx 980?

Cpu block - ek supremacy evo ecetal $75

Gpu block - 2x ek fcgtx980 acetal. $114 each

Pump/res- ek 140 ddc pump/res. $140

Radiator- ek 360mm . $80

Radiator - ek 120mm. $46

Fittings- ek 3/8 5/8 compression. $8 each

-SNIP-

If you can try to add more rads with a 360mm rad your at the bare minimum of one 120mm rad space per component and being higher powered components adding an extra single 120mm would help but longer rads are better for cooling. 

If you can try to add more rads with a 360mm rad your at the bare minimum of one 120mm rad space per component and being higher powered components adding an extra single 120mm would help but longer rads are better for cooling.

I have a corsair 750d. Would I be able to mount a 240mm rad without removing both drive cages?

I have a corsair 750d. Would I be able to mount a 240mm rad without removing both drive cages?

Are you planning to have a large number of drives, since you can shift the drive cages back from the front so they let you have room for rads. Also if you really want to squeeze as much cooling performance as possible you can fit a 420mm rad (triple 140mm) in the top.

Are you planning to have a large number of drives, since you can shift the drive cages back from the front so they let you have room for rads. Also if you really want to squeeze as much cooling performance as possible you can fit a 420mm rad (triple 140mm) in the top.

I have one hard drive and one ssd. The hard drive is in the cage and ssd is mounted behind mobo tray. Can I remove one cage and mount a 240mm rad there?

I have one hard drive and one ssd. The hard drive is in the cage and ssd is mounted behind mobo tray.

Yeah you can shift the drive cage back and take out the other one to allow for a 240mm rad that would give you better cooling.

http://www.legitreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/corsair_obsidian_750d_58.jpg

http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-obsidian-750d-full-tower-case-review_126122/4

Yeah you can shift the drive cage back and take out the other one to allow for a 240mm rad that would give you better cooling.

http://www.legitreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/corsair_obsidian_750d_58.jpg

http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-obsidian-750d-full-tower-case-review_126122/4

How are the other parts though? And how many compression fittings would I need? I'm thinking 13 fittings

How are the other parts though?

Everything else looks good I would recommend to use a D5 pump over the DDC since it is quieter. What fluid are you planning on using since you are using nickel plated waterblocks using silver kill coils isn't recommended.

Everything else looks good I would recommend to use a D5 pump over the DDC since it is quieter. What fluid are you planning on using since you are using nickel plated waterblocks using silver kill coils isn't recommended.

I was planning on using red tubing and distilled water with biocide. What pump would you recommend that I can get from microcenter? I would prefer a pump/tubular res combo

I was planning on using red tubing and distilled water with biocide. What pump would you recommend that I can get from microcenter? I would prefer a pump/tubular res combo

Ok distilled water with biocide isn't a problem as for the pump res unit something like this instead with a D5 would be a good option:

http://www.microcenter.com/product/449112/EK-XRES_140_D5_PWM_Water_Cooling_Pump_with_Integrated_Reservoir

Don't underestimate how much heat 5960X can produce when overclocked. This is not 4-core mainstream CPU. More like two 4790K combine.

Normally a 240mm rad would be enough for 4-core Haswell and Skylake. However I'd advice a at least 280 or 360 for 5960X alone if you decide to overclock the beast. So 360 or 480mm rad will be too marginal to cool a 5960X and 2 980 together..

That looks good, you would only need 12 fittings though.

do i need a water cooling bridge for my gpu's or would just compression fittings work to connect them together?

do i need a water cooling bridge for my gpu's or would just compression fittings work to connect them together?

You can do tubing between them or a watercooling bridge it's your choice really, just make sure if you go for a watercooling bridge the spacing is correct.

You can do tubing between them or a watercooling bridge it's your choice really, just make sure if you go for a watercooling bridge the spacing is correct.

i ordered the parts. thank you very much for your help