Rebuild (kind of)

brtmn0

This was an attempt fixing my cable mess and finally installing the I/o shield you can check one of my other posts to check how horrible my cable manegent was. I just really hope it works!!

Edit:it works!!! I'm tripping out!

post-154401-0-83231800-1444770633_thumb.

post-154401-0-46440000-1444770662_thumb.

post-154401-0-01644000-1444770679_thumb.

I only run a gtx 980.i5 4690k 8 gigs of ram,1 hard drive, 1 DVD drive and 1 case fan. So yeah for a basic build like this th CX 500m works just fine. Never had a problem even with my previous bad cable mess.

I only run a gtx 980.i5 4690k 8 gigs of ram,1 hard drive, 1 DVD drive and 1 case fan. So yeah for a basic build like this th CX 500m works just fine. Never had a problem even with my previous bad cable mess.

Hardware doesn't matter, it's just a bad PSU that isn't rated to stand up to anything over 30 Celsius

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

*Has 980 and 4690k

*Calls it basic build.

Really? You, my friend, have a great build xD and that PSU may blow it up because... CX (30 deg operating temperature, crappy Chinese caps, sup-par soldering...etc)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Nice rig

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Lol, this is my first build and compared to the shit Linus and slick does this is basic.