A good case for overkill computer builds.

I am building a new computer and looking for a case with good cable management, good water cooling compatibility, and can handle 2 way sli setups. Would be nice to have dust filters and quiet too. I want to be able to put a lot of radiators in this case, at least 3 to dissipate a lot of heat. I want to water cool two 980tis in SLI. I have been eyeing the corsair 900d. My price limit is 400$ and the tower size does not matter too. It would be nice for it too look nice too :).

I want to build something like this but downgrading some of the equipment.

I am going to be using an E ATX board, and Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram, which has huge heatsinks, just an FYI

1. EATX means has to be full tower

2. Corsair 780t is nice, i also recommend checking out Phanteks

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

1. EATX means has to be full tower

2. Corsair 780t is nice, i also recommend checking out Phanteks

ok thankyou, I don't know if you could tell but I don't know a lot yet

ok thankyou, I don't know if you could tell but I don't know a lot yet

the post counter helps :P

also, if you use PCPartPicker (http://pcpartpicker.com) it will check spacial restrictions and rad options

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

caselabs is the best for overkill builds

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020