Google Chrome is not working

Go to solution Solved by Mew,

Just use bing or yahoo, it's really not that bad. If you're adamant about staying with google, try uninstalling any suspicious plugins (about:plugins) or extensions (about:extensions) also try wiping your browsing data.

I was using google chrome and tried to use the address bar to search google, when i got a random string of characters (screenshot below). This has been happening for a few days now. If i set it to bing or yahoo, it works. Any one else had this before? please help. please ignore my bookmarks, i like prank calling. LOL :P

post-268586-0-46562700-1444766705_thumb.

tried to update or reinstall chrome yet?

| Ryzen 9 3950X | EVGA 1200P2 | AMD 5700XT | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi | G. Skill 4x16GB 3600Mhz CL16 F4-3600C16D-32GTZN | 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro | Lian Li O11 Dynamic |

Just use bing or yahoo, it's really not that bad. If you're adamant about staying with google, try uninstalling any suspicious plugins (about:plugins) or extensions (about:extensions) also try wiping your browsing data.

Oh, God. 

The thought of having to use Bing or Yahoo sends shivers down my spine. Kek.