Audio extremely low after windows 10 install

Nexxus

Ya my audio seems borked since I installed windows 10, its very quiet, installed my realtek driver right from the gigabyte website..dunno..unless its realtek being a durp which it likes to do.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Did you try to reinstall the drivers? Did you reboot the PC before coming to this conclusion?

Did you try to reinstall the drivers? Did you reboot the PC before coming to this conclusion?

its been rebooted multiple times during driver installation will try reinstalling drivers again.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

didnt help.

To put this in compairison, on 8.1 I ran the vol at "30" going higher it was starting to become to much, I got it at "100" right now

System Specs

didnt help.

To put this in compairison, on 8.1 I ran the vol at "30" going higher it was starting to become to much, I got it at "100" right now

So what are you using other than the motherboard? What headphones? Do you have an external amp/dac or anything?

So what are you using other than the motherboard? What headphones? Do you have an external amp/dac or anything?

Its just a cheap ass soundbar that I cant even remember the name of hooked up via analog.

Havent tried my headphones yet since I only really use them when gaming.

System Specs

Its just a cheap ass soundbar that I cant even remember the name of hooked up via analog.

Havent tried my headphones yet since I only really use them when gaming.

K. Only other things I can think of is something is enabled in the Sound (Control Panel) for your default output, like loudness equalization or some such, or the application you're using's volume slider in Windows volume mixer is somehow turned down.

K. Only other things I can think of is something is enabled in the Sound (Control Panel) for your default output, like loudness equalization or some such, or the application you're using's volume slider in Windows volume mixer is somehow turned down.

Everything seems to be at 100 :( Thanks for trying. 

System Specs

Go to the sound controll and see if its the correct output, my friend had simular problem and it turned out that the driver had installed the sound output on the mic in, we fixed it by completely removing the driver, letting windows install its "default driver" and then getting the newest driver for the soundcard