[Closed] Amazon - Logitech G930 7.1 gaming headset - 48.99 USD

snkmoorthy

Amazon link

Apparently, this model has many issues other than the fact that this is a mediocre gaming headset, poor construction, power cut out issues et.al

is dat an amazon affiliate code -_-

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

is dat an amazon affiliate code -_-

Don't know I don't get any money if you buy, please use Linustech code, it is his site after all.

I destroyed my 930 when it wouldn't work with Windows 10. Glad to know my temper limits only costs me $85.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I destroyed my 930 when it wouldn't work with Windows 10. Glad to know my temper limits only costs me $85.

Really? Mine has been fine so far, only problem I've had was the battery not lasting any where the 9 hours it approximates.

Anyone know of some good ear pads that would fit these? preferably velour or fabric and a bit thicker.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Apparently, this model has many issues other than the fact that this is a mediocre gaming headset, poor construction, power cut out issues et.al

Indeed. Mine loses connection all the time, unusable when on low battery (just shuts off when I turn it on even when plugged in), very poor stereo audio quality compared to my HD 558's, and a mediocre microphone. I think the construction is good though; I slept with them on almost every night and the only thing that ever happened was the microphone cracked. Do note I used them much of the day for a few years, so they definitely saw use. I don't recommend them anymore unless you really want wireless on a low budget.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Try plugging it into a usb 2.0 port ;) oh wait... you destroyed it.

Indeed. Mine loses connection all the time, unusable when on low battery (just shuts off when I turn it on even when plugged in), very poor stereo audio quality compared to my HD 558's, and a mediocre microphone.

It's not meant to be used in stereo. I agree that stereo audio sucks on it but 7.1 is fine. Considering the alternatives are 300$+ wireless headphones, they do the job perfectly fine. The antenna sucks but you can mod it to gain more distance.

Edit: who would have thunk a wireless headset for 160$ (not on sale) would have worst audio quality than wired headphones at 280$ /s

Don't know I don't get any money if you buy, please use Linustech code, it is his site after all.

oh I thought it was yours lool

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |