What VPN should I use of this listed?

kiicki

I have maybe gone threw 30 VPN services and have listed this final for me. What I'm looking for in a VPN service is ''Accepting P2P (Torrenting)
Some VPN's accept P2P but I had to unlist it because they didn't accept it in my country.

Also I have unlisted VPN's that keeps logs.

No I need help with what VPN service uses the best encryption. All this listed use the Ipsec I think. But correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not an expert on this, but I know that PPTP is not that secure, and I would like to avoid that. This is my final listed.

ExpressVPN
IPVanish
VPNArea
TorGuard
Perfect Privacy
Earth VPN
NordVPN
PureVPN

Now I just need to know what offers a good encryption, and if they all do. I just have to pick one that gives me a great speed.. I have tried many other VPN's that only gives me a 10 mbit speed, when I have a 60/60 mbit. I know that VPN will give you a slower speed, but something that low is not acceptabel.

NordVPN tends to be pretty highly praised.

Thanks, will give it a try. What speed should I expect when using a VPN? I have a 60/60 mbit/s connection. Shouldn't maybe 50/50 mbit/s be acceptable?

Thanks, will give it a try. What speed should I expect when using a VPN? I have a 60/60 mbit/s connection. Shouldn't maybe 50/50 mbit/s be acceptable?

Probably somewhere around there, if not higher. No promises, though.