MSI Launches the Nightblade X2 and MI2 Gaming Desktops

Altecice

41b.jpg

MSI Nightblade X2 and MI2 Gaming Desktops

As the leading gaming hardware brand, MSI is excited to launch a new generation of gaming desktop PC’s: the MSI Nightblade X2 and MI2. The Nightblade series embody what every gamer craves for: victory. The MSI Nightblade PCs stand out – or better said; do not stand out – because of their size. The Nightblade X2 has a volume of only 16 liters and its smaller brother, the Nightblade MI, comes in an astonishing 10 liter sized shell. Despite their nifty dimensions, the Nightblade X2 & MI2 both house a full sized MSI graphics card. Coupled with Intel Core technology and smart cooling solutions, the MSI Nightblade series are an excellent choice for gaming enthusiasts around the world.

Source: http://www.allwatcher.com/index.php/2015/10/13/msi-launches-the-nightblade-x2-and-mi2-gaming-desktops/

Specs of the new systems:

41a.jpg

----

They look like some seriously SFF builds with decent specs. No word on pricing however if they are ultra expensive it could be a dealbreaker.

What do we all think?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

They'll probably be, like all prebuilt systems, stupidly overprized like 1500 to 2000 for a rig you could put together for 1000 or less.

-------

Current Rig

-------

If they're doing that compact of form factors, part of me worries they'll be styled after gaming laptops, where only a subsection of parts are upgradable and others are soldered in place or custom to the point your only option is to pay MSI a premium for an upgrade pack.

anyone notice the i5/i7 with a 970 and its says that it uses a 350W PSU? The 970 isn't power hungry, but that must be a typo

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

I'm sorry but the first 2 sentences are just awful. The leading gaming hardware brand that is the embodiment of what gamers desire. 

What's happening to MSI? 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Pricing will be the make or break for them.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I'm sorry but the first 2 sentences are just awful. The leading gaming hardware brand that is the embodiment of what gamers desire. 

What's happening to MSI? 

-snip-

Omg that video was so cheesy, I can start my own pizza business. D;

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

What's happening to MSI? 

LMAO. I had forgotten MSI makes some really cringe videos.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

But that ending

what the actual fck!?! I didn't even bother to watch the whole video. What the hell!? O_O

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Beauty on the outside, green pcb's and awful cable management on the inside.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

What's happening to MSI?

Remember bikin build log ? Awful just awful.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Beauty on the outside, green pcb's and awful cable management on the inside.

Green gets too much hate like come on it's not that bad.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Green gets too much hate like come on it's not that bad.

Not my preference. I kind of like Brown, and yet a lot of people dislike that.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Remember bikin build log ? Awful just awful.

Oh yes how could I forget bikini? It's really interesting how original videos from both of these logs get taken down in record time.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I love that. "I'm also a hardcore gamer!", she says, as she proceeds to shoot a dead body in Battlefield and do all these body motions no actual gamer would do.

MSI, I love your laptops, but seriously. Your marketing department needs to be less... bad.

anyone notice the i5/i7 with a 970 and its says that it uses a 350W PSU? The 970 isn't power hungry, but that must be a typo

Possibly not. My 4790K at 4.8GHz with a GTX-980 at 1500MHz has never passed the 350W mark in my Corsair Link software.

People hugely overestimate power consumption all the time. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Thank goodness for alternative uploads

love-060.gif

I'm not even sure what the most cringeworthiest about the video is, the blatant sexualization (no, I'm not a SJW, but that's soo ... out of place and unnecessary) or the worst lipsync I've seen in my life, which says a lot, considering that I played old video games, poorly localized in German.

I almost got the nightblade 1, if they'd sell just the case I'd use it as a lan rig for sure.
I don't care for barebones, they're usually too expensive for what they have

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

I love that. "I'm also a hardcore gamer!", she says, as she proceeds to shoot a dead body in Battlefield and do all these body motions no actual gamer would do.

MSI, I love your laptops, but seriously. Your marketing department needs to be less... bad.

at this point, I think msi is purposely making their marketing department bad to make them seem funny. These videos are so bad that they are funny, msi is probably using them as a strategy to get more customers.

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.