Favorite bands / Concerts

RevoltTrain

What are some of your guys' favorite bands?

My top 2 would have to be Fall Out Boy and Avenged Sevenfold, who I've gladly seen both bands live (Fall Out Boy twice, hopefully a third in March, Avenged Sevenfold once)

Also, have you guys been to any concerts?

1. Halestorm / Avenged Sevenfold
  2. New Politics / Paramore / Fall Out Boy
  3. Arc&Stones / Head East / Kansas
  4. Max / Hoodie Allen / DJ Drama / Wiz Khalifa / Fall Out Boy (Was filmed for a DVD by Fall Out Boy)
  5. (Hopefully Fall Out Boy on Wintour)

How about you guys? Favorite Bands / Concerts you've attended?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Daft Punk is awesome. Their Aive 2007 tour was great.

Gorillaz is cool too, but other than that not a huge fan of bands and stuff.

Never been to a concert

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Three Days Grace. First favorite band and still is one of my favorite bands. I also love Imagine Dragons. 

way i found out about three days grace is hilariously stupid.

Been to snoop doggs concert, but sadly not for any rock bands yet,But i got to meet him nevertheless & take a pic backstage

Details separate people.

Been to snoop doggs concert, but sadly not for any rock bands yet,But i got to meet him nevertheless & take a pic backstage

Pic?

Who bought? you or him?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Pic?

Aha! Nice try NSA!

Who bought? you or him?

:/

Details separate people.

1. Dropkick murphys. (Saw them at trädgårn in gothenburg. Awesome band)

2. Danko jones. Playing around here in two days.. Going to miss it  :(

3. Queens of the stone age

4. Hammerfall (I've met most of the band)

5. Raubtier (Met the singer)

6. Alan Jackson

7. Dire straits

8. Mark knopfler

9. Paul Udarov

10. Louna

11. Finger eleven

Just to name a few

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Aha! Nice try NSA!

Lol. I'm not NSA xD. If you got a cam on your computer or have the pic on your computer nsa would have already got it.

The one chance to get off your face with snoop. 

You had one job. 

Disappointed. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Most people don't get it but this is Music for Musicians so to speak, and yes you have to have high tolerance for technical stuff that doesn't makes too much sense to most:

-------

Current Rig

-------

Most people don't get it but this is Music for Musicians so to speak, and yes you have to have high tolerance for technical stuff that doesn't makes too much sense to most:

I love Dream Theater, I have since Mike Portnoy filled in for the Rec with Avenged Sevenfold to help finish Nightmare and tour afterwards.

If you haven't listened to Avenged Sevenfold, I'd definitely recommend it

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I love Dream Theater, I have since Mike Portnoy filled in for the Rec with Avenged Sevenfold to help finish Nightmare and tour afterwards.

If you haven't listened to Avenged Sevenfold, I'd definitely recommend it

I have, though not extensively. They seem like a pretty cool band. Vocals are not my thing but then again, they are not really my thing on Dream Theater either ;)

-------

Current Rig

-------

I have, though not extensively. They seem like a pretty cool band. Vocals are not my thing but then again, they are not really my thing on Dream Theater either ;)

Each album has a much different feel to it, my favorite are Waking The Fallen (More hardcore) Self Titled (Very diverse), Nightmare (Kinda dark) and Hail To The King, which is more of an 80's / Early 90's feel to it.

The drumming is pretty great, same with the guitars.

(Been a fan of theirs since 2004)

My favorite band is probably Dying Fetus, but there are just way too many good bands to chose from.

I have been to way too many concerts to count. If you count festivals and club shows it easily gets to around 600 concerts.

My favorite live band is Rammstein, since they put up one hell of a live show.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Three Days Grace

Except for "Animal I have become" I don't think I've ever heard any of their songs.

So I've seen more band than this and enjoyed myself all the same, but the band RED in my opinion puts on a good show.

I don't think I have a favourite metal band, 99% of them are awesome (except BVB, ofc lol).

Sabaton are fkin awesome live.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I have a pretty long list of bands I've seen live. I'll put it in spoiler tags to save people scrolling. My favourites to see live are Crossfaith, Linkin Park, Enter Shikari and Lindsey Stirling.

• Linkin Park X5
  • Jay-Z
  • Pendulum
  • N*E*R*D
  • Enter Shikari X4
  • The Bravery
  • Innerpartysystem
  • Paramore X3
  • You Me At Six
  • Of Mice and Men
  • Eyes Set To Kill X2
  • Shadows Chasing Ghosts X3
  • Hildamay X3
  • Floods
  • Palm Reader
  • Now Voyager
  • Urma Sellinger
  • Tek-One
  • Young Guns
  • While She Sleeps X2
  • Crossfaith X3
  • Bleed From Within X2
  • Polar
  • Hacktivist X2
  • The Algorithm
  • Lindsey Stirling
  • Coldrain
  • Slipknot X2
  • Korn
  • Architects
  • Rise To Remain
  • Volbeat
  • Europe
  • Dragonforce
  • Semperfi
  • Akord
  • Iron Maiden
  • Motorhead
  • Mastodon
  • Black Star Riders
  • Stone Sour
  • Parkway Drive X2
  • Five Finger Death Punch X3
  • Coal Chamber
  • Cancer Bats
  • Ghost
  • A Day To Remember X2
  • Limp Bizkit
  • Modestep
  • Skindred
  • Rob Zombie
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • The Amity Affliction
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Bring Me The Horizon
  • Killswitch Engage
  • Bowling For Soup
  • Fozzy
  • Dying Fetus
  • Marmozets
  • Aerosmith
  • Steel Panther
  • Richie Sambora
  • Suicide Silence
  • Kid Karate
  • Judas Priest
  • Lacuna Coil
  • All That Remains
  • Gnarwolves
  • God Damn
  • Muse
  • Carcass
  • Body Count
  • Andrew W.K
  • The Qemists
  • In Flames
  • Blakcberry Smoke
  • Slash
  • KISS
  • Lamb Of God

Except for "Animal I have become" I don't think I've ever heard any of their songs.

You should listen to some more of em.

I don't think I have a favourite metal band, 99% of them are awesome (except BVB, ofc lol).

Sabaton are fkin awesome live.

Avenged Sevenfold and Fall Out Boy put on one hell of a show live: