Enthoo pro decent for water cooling?

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a full loop for my system after I acquire the funds and do some more research on parts. Does anyone have experience with mounting rads/fans in an enthoo pro case? When I bought it I really wasn't considering water cooling potential. I think I'm going to use a top/front setup as this would allow me up to a 420mm rad on the top and a 240 on the front. I would be restricted to 30mm rads on the top because anything thicker won't clear the mobo VRMs after the fan is installed. Should I go for a thicker rad on the front or does it really not matter much?

One concern of mine is fans. My case has a PWM hub that supports up to 6 fans, but only a few of the fan connectors show a speed control pin in the manual (I have an ASRock Extreme 6 mobo) I'm not too knowledgeable about fan stuff, but does this mean that their speed is locked? If so, is it critical to the success of the project that the fan speed be variable?

YESYESYESYESYES. The hub in the back does full PWM for all the fans etc etc.

Not sure I'm entirely good on how PWM works. I googled around a bit and it seems like the connector labeled FAN_1 is the master fan and all other fans in the setup will mirror it's RPM? I'm able to set it to rev up with CPU temp in the bios right? Or can I configure each fan independently on a different curve? Not that I would ever do that but I'm curious.

Not sure I'm entirely good on how PWM works. I googled around a bit and it seems like the connector labeled FAN_1 is the master fan and all other fans in the setup will mirror it's RPM? I'm able to set it to rev up with CPU temp in the bios right? Or can I configure each fan independently on a different curve? Not that I would ever do that but I'm curious.

Just plug in the PWM from the hub to any PWM header and you'll be able to control all the fans attached to the hub.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

Just get it, it's a good case!

Also, it's not a problem to mod something, if u'll need.