Build suggestions please for gaming (mostly) and some 3D rendering

Hi guys, need some build suggestions from scratch as a replacement for my old Core 2 Duo build. Its my first time trying to build a PC.

-$850 budget (I'm from the Philippines and I'm buying the parts here, currency in $US will do)

-To be used for gaming (mostly) and some 3D rendering (vRay RT- so an nVidia card is ideal)

-Is a Skylake build possible considering there's no heat sink included out of the box? Is it worth it? (Budget is limited for now, but I'm planning to upgrade in the future)

-And a decent budget case 

-No need for mouse, keyboard and monitor, though I'm planning to have a dual monitor setup soon.

Thanks!

Hi guys, need some build suggestions from scratch as a replacement for my old Core 2 Duo build. Its my first time trying to build a PC.

-$850 budget (I'm from the Philippines and I'm buying the parts here, currency in $US will do)

-To be used for gaming (mostly) and some 3D rendering (vRay RT- so an nVidia card is ideal)

-Is a Skylake build possible considering there's no heat sink included out of the box? Is it worth it? (Budget is limited for now, but I'm planning to upgrade in the future)

-And a decent budget case 

-No need for mouse, keyboard and monitor, though I'm planning to have a dual monitor setup soon.

Thanks!

Around this I suppose: PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($224.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus H170-PLUS D3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($92.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Team Elite Plus 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($36.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC ACX 2.0+ Video Card  ($304.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $827.63
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-13 02:59 EDT-0400

Though I'd say even if you drop to a i5 4690k and Z97 and use the stock cooler, it would be fine too. You should do that and drop the extra money into an SSD. 120GB is fine.

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log