Emulators for windows.

Epiceleon

What is a good emulator that has a good gui and emulates most if not all of previous consoles.

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

What is a good emulator that has a good gui and emulates most if not all of previous consoles.

I don't believe that there are any emulators have been bundled together into superemulators.

Also, I don't think that we're able to emulate 7th Gen consoles (apart from the Wii) just yet. Also I don't think we can emulate the original Xbox.

I may be wrong but I believe that I found one frontend that would launch tons of different emulators as you wished, like Steam Big Picture mode. However, I can't find it.

Sig under construction.

I don't believe that there are any emulators have been bundled together into superemulators.

Also, I don't think that we're able to emulate 7th Gen consoles (apart from the Wii) just yet. Also I don't think we can emulate the original Xbox.

how about before the original xbox and ps2

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

how about before the original xbox and ps2

Before that I am pretty sure that we can emulate all of the successful consoles, but unless you want me to get you a list of emulators which I don't particularly want to do, you're going to have to find the emulators yourself. Also, whichever one is "best" is opinionated and subjective.

Sig under construction.

psx2 for the ps2, i think thats what it was called :P something like that... for gamecube use dolphin emulator ^~^

my first build ^~^ cpu: core i5 6500

mobo: Asrock h110-itx

gpu: r9 380

8 gigs ddr4 

psu: corsair cx 500

case:thermaltake core v1

You are not going to find an emulator for every single console, the closest thing like that is MAME, good luck getting that to work and thats for arcade games.

orginal xbox isnt even worth it, dont bother wasting your time

other then that

Jnes

snes9x

Kega Fusion

ePSX

Project 64

nullDC

PCSX2

Dolphin

no$GBA or VisualBoyAdvanced

DeSmuME

PPSSPPWindows

If I havent mentioned an emulator above, its not worth your time, if there is another good one imho the above listed ones are better, 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Bizhawk is a good retro emulator. You do need a decent PC to run it, but it does most of all the popular systems. 

You'll find all of the real emulators here: http://www.emulator-zone.com/

Original Xbox and Xbox 360 don't have any working emulators for the average player. They are all very much alpha or pre-alpha state. PS2 emulation is good right now, and it's only getting better. PCSX2 is the most recommended for PS2 emulation.

As for a "All-in-One" emulator, your best bet for Windows is Retroarch: http://buildbot.libretro.com/stable/1.2.2/

But I've used it before and I prefer using single console emulators.

Mednafen does quite a few systems: http://mednafen.fobby.net/

It pretty much just consolidates the most popular emulators into a single program. You'll need a front-end GUI for it though, otherwise you need to use the terminal/command line, Mednaffe is good: https://github.com/AmatCoder/mednaffe

Mednafen covers:

• Atari Lynx
  • Neo Geo Pocket (Color)
  • WonderSwan
  • GameBoy (Color)
  • GameBoy Advance
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Super Famicom
  • Virtual Boy
  • PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16 (CD)
  • SuperGrafx
  • PC-FX
  • Sega Game Gear
  • Sega Genesis/Megadrive
  • Sega Master System
  • Sony PlayStation

There is also arcade Sega Model 2 and Sega Model 3 emulators that ppl forget about

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon