Should I trust Logisys brand PSU?

BRSGamer

$20 for that? No.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

$20 for that? No.

Well, what would you recommend? My max budget is 30 $

No, NEVER skimp on your PSU. It can die and take all of your components with it... Or worse slowly kill all of your parts without you knowing because of dirty current. A good PSU is a MUST, it will be worth it in terms of cost savings, peace of mind and upgradability.

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

Save some more for a XFX, EVGA or Seasonic PSU.

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

Kastros1.jpg

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Maybe this: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-100w10500kr

$25 on NCIX. However, I don't really like cheapo power supplies at all. Do you also need 500W?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

My Specs: Cpu: i3-2100 3.1 ghz GPU: ati hd 5570 2gb eyefinity edition. Motherboard: p8h61-m lx2 RAM: 2x4gb kingston 1333mhz

You should save up some more

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Well, if the current one does not explode. I'll save up and buy something else, but i'm kinda in hurry. The fan is broken on current one and yesterday even my gpu failed because of power. Every time i start up the system psu has horrible buzzing and sometimes case and every usb port zapps me

Well, if the current one does not explode. I'll save up and buy something else, but i'm kinda in hurry. The fan is broken on current one and yesterday even my gpu failed because of power. Every time i start up the system psu has horrible buzzing and sometimes case and every usb port zapps me

Fucking hell, dude. Stop using your computer for a bit. It's trying to tell you something. Be patient and get a decent power supply.

That Logisys is based on an archaic design that should not be used in modern day system (or any system at all for that matter). Take a look at the specification, due to the low 12v rating (25A - making it 350w at best by today's standard) and the presence of the -5v (rail that had been removed from ATX specification from over a decade ago) shows that this PSU may be design for computers that draws primarily from the 3.3/5v rail rather than the 12v like computers of today.

Of course, this tells you nothing of the quality of the unit itself or the power delivery. If it doesn't explode or whatever, it can have a great impact on your PC lifespan if it continue to power your system. Because of your impatientness, you may end up spending more money on something that could have been prevented by getting a proper unit the first day.

Hell no. Cheap Crap.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD