How to grow on YouTube

MmEZUP

You can go work at google, stand on a server, and get taller?

But seriously, create creative videos that are unique.

My main computer:

i7 6700k || GTX 1070 || Asus Z170 RGB || C.M. Hyper 212 EVO || 16GB RAM || 256GB NVMe SSD || 500GB SATA SSD || 12TB total HDD || Define R5 Blackout || 850W PSU

More Details Below :) 

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                             GPU:  EVGA GTX 1070 FTW                                  |  Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura
CPU Cooler: C.M. Hyper 212 EVO             RAM: 16GB Kingston Fury 4x4 DDR4 2400MHz         SSD:  Intel 256GB NVMe SSD & Plextor 500GB SATA SSD

Hard Drive:  WD 2TB Black, 2TB WD Blue, 8TB WD Red     Case:  Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition   PSU:  Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W

Additional Computer Parts: NZXT Hue for LEDs

Peripherals: Dell U2414H (x2) || Corsair Sabre RGB || Corsair K95 Platinum || Sennheiser 558's || Modmic

Pictures of setup:

omfg i misread grow as grope. - what a pleb

anyway, make good content, use tags, and dont give up

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

If there was a trick to it everyone would be big in youtube. Be you, be creative but you also have to advertize your channel on places you think you will find people who are interested in your content.

| i5 4690K 4,4Ghz | Gtx 680 Msi twin frozr Oc edition | Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 Gb | Asus Z97-A | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB| Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB | Fractal Design Integra 750 W | All gently placed with great fright inside a Fractal Design Define R4 |

| ProJect Head Box S USB with Hifiman HE-400's plugged in | Check profile page for more Audio shizzle(dizzle) |

omfg i misread grow as grope. - what a pleb

anyway, make good content, use tags, and dont give up

Thanks

If there was a trick to it everyone would be big in youtube. Be you, be creative but you also have to advertize your channel on places you think you will find people who are interested in your content.

Alright thanks!

comment that you make 30 minute long minecraft videos on pewdiepie's newest video

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

you need to start making videos in as high quality as  possible and just be yourself. (establish an upload schedule and try to follow it as good as you can)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Create new and unique content, make sure your audio and video quality are up to par, advertise your channel on places that are for advertising youtube channels (I'm sure there is a subreddit somewhere for it), use plenty of RELEVANT tags, have a good video title, description, and thumbnail (These need to be something that will really pull the viewer in)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Ok...

What is your Current Content?

Because he had a hard drive.

csgo

Commentary?

Tricks and Tips?

Guides?

Shout-Casting?

OverWatch?

Because he had a hard drive.

Growing on YouTube is a bit of a chancy thing. Look at PewdiePie. Biggest YouTuber at the moment even though I would argue his videos are trash.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

First off, your content will suck to start off with. Always work on ways to improve it over time. And don't give up. And force yourself to produce content on a schedule. Force yourself to produce at least once a week, every other week or whatnot. And always upload it on the same weekday, that way the subscribers you get will know "Alright, it's a Sunday! Time for a new Ezup vidya".

The main point in growing your channel is really just to keep producing content.

That's gonna take years, I mean it depends on how tall and old are you, you can try put a tablet on the ground with youtube loaded on it maybe you can grow 10cm in a year if you can stand on it for the whole time, but if you are around 18 years old you won't have a lot of chances.

Getting a lot of subscribers/views on youtube depends on luck, you can make video with extremely good quality but you'll probably stay unkown forever if you can't advertise yourself. But most of all you need a good dose of luck.

Commentary?

Tricks and Tips?

Guides?

Shout-Casting?

OverWatch?

Well, I do predictions,plays.

Growing on YouTube is a bit of a chancy thing. Look at PewdiePie. Biggest YouTuber at the moment even though I would argue his videos are trash.

Lol

First off, your content will suck to start off with. Always work on ways to improve it over time. And don't give up. And force yourself to produce content on a schedule. Force yourself to produce at least once a week, every other week or whatnot. And always upload it on the same weekday, that way the subscribers you get will know "Alright, it's a Sunday! Time for a new Ezup vidya".

The main point in growing your channel is really just to keep producing content.

I try doing that...

That's gonna take years, I mean it depends on how tall and old are you, you can try put a tablet on the ground with youtube loaded on it maybe you can grow 10cm in a year if you can stand on it for the whole time, but if you are around 18 years old you won't have a lot of chances.

Getting a lot of subscribers/views on youtube depends on luck, you can make video with extremely good quality but you'll probably stay unkown forever if you can't advertise yourself. But most of all you need a good dose of luck.

ok

insert more hookers & blow in your videos, throw hardware against the wall saying it's a POS. you should rocket up with only those 2

Quality content as opposed to more content, a golden rule to follow. Always be happy with what you upload, something you think even you'd enjoy, don't force yourself to upload something you question because others will too.

Don't be afraid to be a bit more creative, if anything it'll help. One of the guys I watch on YouTube, the only reason I subscribed to him, is because he dressed his character as a duck and quacked for about two or three minutes straight while he used his melee weapons. As stupid as that sounds it was hilarious to watch.

Respond to comments, but don't respond negatively or to trolls. It can go a long way.

Finally, have fun. If you're not having fun, if you don't sound like you're enjoying yourself, people won't be attracted to your content.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Quality content as opposed to more content, a golden rule to follow. Always be happy with what you upload, something you think even you'd enjoy, don't force yourself to upload something you question because others will too.

Don't be afraid to be a bit more creative, if anything it'll help. One of the guys I watch on YouTube, the only reason I subscribed to him, is because he dressed his character as a duck and quacked for about two or three minutes straight while he used his melee weapons. As stupid as that sounds it was hilarious to watch.

Respond to comments, but don't respond negatively or to trolls. It can go a long way.

Finally, have fun. If you're not having fun, if you don't sound like you're enjoying yourself, people won't be attracted to your content.

This will help me. Thanks !