Extremely hot cpu temperatures.

wadzftw

Currently I have a FX-6300 clocked at 4.0 Ghz with 1.35 volts. At idle is about 35, but when i do anything i cramps up to 60. I have a antec 650 with a corsiar sp 120. When i feel the tubes coming from the cpu to the radiator its quite hot, which means the radiator isnt cooling the water properly, however the water coming back is cold. I think this means that the block does make good contact with the chip itself considering the heat is indeed being transferred to the cooling system. I dont know what else to do except add a couple of fans to my system however will that even make a difference, or should i dust out my radiator, since its been about 7 weeks since ive done so. Im also using an r9 290 that also kicks in heat to the system.

60 is not hot

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

1. 60c at load, is quite cool actually.

2. One tube is going to be hotter... because one tube has to pull the hotert water away from the cpu, and towards the radiator.

3. One tube is going to be cooler... because it's pumping water towards the cpu from the rad.

Well, external tube temps will seem marginally hotter, but really, it's just placebo most likely. If your cpu is at load and only 60c then you're so far into the green zone that there is literally nothing to worry about.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

60C on AMD FX chips is just fine. my FX8320 runs 4.4 GHz at 1.284 volts and when doing prime95 for an hour I get avg 61 degrees with my be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

1. 60c at load, is quite cool actually.

2. One tube is going to be hotter... because one tube has to pull the hotert water away from the cpu, and towards the radiator.

3. One tube is going to be cooler... because it's pumping water towards the cpu from the rad.

Well, external tube temps will seem marginally hotter, but really, it's just placebo most likely. If your cpu is at load and only 60c then you're so far into the green zone that there is literally nothing to worry about.

That ^^

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.