Beast gaming PC

Hey guys, my name is Thomas, I am a young gamer dreaming of a career in gaming via YouTube and Twitch.

But before I do that I need a new PC, a really good PC, I am wanting a top of the line Mother board, CPU, monitors and etc without a budget.

My build will be inside of the NZXT H440 Full tower and I do not want to overclock any of my specs for a while after building the PC.

I am currently living in New Zealand so the build will cost about 66% more than a US build with the same specs just because of the currency.

If you can help me out giving me some ideas on the specs because I am useless at that (That is why I am posting this Thread) please say so, like I said I want the best of the best.

Thomas.

No point building a PC for the future; it'll be out of date by the time you build it. Also, just a side note - planning to make a career from Twitch or YouTube is difficult, because a lot of people are trying to do it - you need to bring in something new or it's unlikely people will catch on.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Budget? Also follow your topic.

Don't start a post without pc specs.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VtP7Lk

Should do you good for streaming, rendering etc.

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

Ok , answer the following questions and we will see what can we do :

1. what is youre budget ?

2. are you going to overclock your CPU ?

3. extra unrelated question : how old are you even ? 

(⌐■_■) 

Regarding the Youtuber/Twitch career, get a real job first. You'll need a reliable source of income in-case the plan falls through, or if it takes a long time to get up to speed.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Hey guys, my name is Thomas, I am a young gamer dreaming of a career in gaming via YouTube and Twitch.

But before I do that I need a new PC, a really good PC, I am wanting a top of the line Mother board, CPU, monitors and etc without a budget.

My build will be inside of the NZXT H440 Full tower and I do not want to overclock any of my specs for a while after building the PC.

I am currently living in New Zealand so the build will cost about 66% more than a US build with the same specs just because of the currency.

If you can help me out giving me some ideas on the specs because I am useless at that (That is why I am posting this Thread) please say so, like I said I want the best of the best.

Thomas.

Don't have a build on standby because by then there will be something better

Also you should never plan to do Youtube and Twitch as a career it should only be a hobby and if it works it works out but just be normal and aim for a degree and got a good job things don't always go as planned it's not that easy and you shouldn't do it for the money

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

No point building a PC for the future; it'll be out of date by the time you build it. Also, just a side note - planning to make a career from Twitch or YouTube is difficult, because a lot of people are trying to do it - you need to bring in something new or it's unlikely people will catch on.

I am not building a PC to make in the future I am looking at specs that I can work off of so when I have the time and money I am ready to buy it and build it, and I know that a career in YouTube and twitch is really hard but I would like a PC that can do it for when the time comes on what I want to do.

Ok , answer the following questions and we will see what can we do :

1. what is youre budget ?

2. are you going to overclock your CPU ?

3. extra unrelated question : how old are you even ? 

Answers:

1. I don't have a budget, go as high as you want and I will see what I can do.

2. No I don't want to overclock anything but if I have to I will

3. Sorry I currently don't want to say. (I am young but not 6 year old kind of young)

Don't try to make a career off of YouTube, either get a real job or volunteer if you want to get into a decent college in the future.

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

Regarding the Youtuber/Twitch career, get a real job first. You'll need a reliable source of income in-case the plan falls through, or if it takes a long time to get up to speed.

Thanks for the tips but that is a goal of mine, if it doesn't work out I will still have a bit of money left over to do something with (Collage and University. I am not too sure what I will study but I will most likely know when the time comes)

Answers:

3. Sorry I currently don't want to say. (I am young but not 6 year old kind of young)

You should always have a budget, no matter what. Why don't you want to overclock?

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  

Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Performance ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($171.35 @ PB Technologies) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($164.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($613.00 @ PC Force) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($147.00 @ Paradigm PCs) 
Total: $1809.28
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-11 00:18 NZDT+1300

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($289.95 @ Computer Lounge) 
CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($113.85 @ PB Technologies) 
Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($240.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($164.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($613.00 @ PC Force) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($147.00 @ Paradigm PCs) 
Total: $1828.64
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-11 00:22 NZDT+1300

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

I am not building a PC to make in the future I am looking at specs that I can work off of so when I have the time and money I am ready to buy it and build it, and I know that a career in YouTube and twitch is really hard but I would like a PC that can do it for when the time comes on what I want to do.

Here's the Number 1 thing to keep in mind before anything else: Be careful to not go crazy and over-spend.

Understand exactly what you need, and avoid the whole trap of buying a bugger-all Core i7 build that you won't be able to fully utilize.

Go for a mid-range computer that will be budget-friendly and still pack a punch.

Core i3 4170, H81 motherboard, R9 380 graphics card, Samsung EVO 128GB SSD

Lolwut AMD

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

Lolwut AMD

I was just playing around with New Zealand prices and FX is good for streaming and youtube. Still would the Intel Xeon build for gaming

Setup

Don't have a build on standby because by then there will be something better

Also you should never plan to do Youtube and Twitch as a career it should only be a hobby and if it works it works out but just be normal and aim for a degree and got a good job things don't always go as planned it's not that easy and you shouldn't do it for the money

I want to do YT and Twitch not just for the money but because I purely love gaming and if I got a money for doing what I love it is a good thing I guess.

Answers:

Ok then , 

about the mobo : Do you know how to overclock a CPU ? if not , i would ditch the high end mobo .

and second of all , saying '' don't have a budget but go high '' wont help no one and not even you , give us a budget so you can make it easier for us to help you.

and lastly your age : by the way you responded , im thinking you are  young , long shot guess is from 11 to 14 . 

And a side note : i think personally , you should drop the YouTube and twitch thing , i mean sure you are welcome to try and who the hell am i to stop you from doing this , im just another dude from the internet giving some sort of an advice but also , you are about to spend money on something that you are going to drop eventually. 

(⌐■_■) 

Ok then , 

about the mobo : Do you know how to overclock a CPU ? if not , i would ditch the high end mobo .

and second of all , saying '' don't have a budget but go high '' wont help no one and not even you , give us a budget so you can make it easier for us to help you.

and lastly your age : by the way you responded , im thinking you are  young , long shot guess is from 11 to 14 . 

And a side note : i think personally , you should drop the YouTube and twitch thing , i mean sure you are welcome to try and who the hell am i to stop you from doing this , im just another dude from the internet giving some sort of an advice but also , you are about to spend money on something that you are going to drop eventually. 

Preach it

My rig: 

You should always have a budget, no matter what. Why don't you want to overclock?

I know a budget is good for setting goals but like I said I want the best and I am willing to pay the price.

And am not to sure why I don't want to OC but I can if I want later on.

I want to do YT and Twitch not just for the money but because I purely love gaming and if I got a money for doing what I love it is a good thing I guess.

Yes but don't fall into the trap and trying to make a career out of it and not focusing on more important otherwise you have nothing to fall back. 

It shouldn't be a option to think about if it turns into a possible career it will turn into one but don't make it your main focus and try to make a career out of it, Education is more important and will last you better in the long run.

Setup

I know a budget is good for setting goals but like I said I want the best and I am willing to pay the price.

And am not to sure why I don't want to OC but I can if I want later on.

This is silly, please come up with a budget. The best computer you could get would be over 10,000 dollars, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to spend that much. 

Budget it needed

My rig: 

This is silly, please come up with a budget. The best computer you could get would be over 10,000 dollars, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to spend that much. 

Budget it needed

Okay I will say about 3k New Zealand dollars

Ok then , 

No I do not know on how to overclock but I can learn, I just don't want to overclock just because I don't want my PC to over heat, I might consider it in the future if I feel like I should.

And yes your longshot is correct on how old I am, thanks for the tips but I really want to do YT and twitch.

Question : Do you even HAVE money ?  or is the dosh ( money ) coming out of from your dads back pocket ? 

Its fun and all to fantasize to have money and make a PC but face facts and get real ( sorry if this came out harsh but im being honest with you ) .

Fun fact : i use to have another account and i made a post just like this one and did say '' i have no budget but go all out , ballz to the wallz '' and let me tell you ,

it ended ugly . 

You are just doing the same thing as i was . every one said get a budget and repeated the budget word untill i pulled a number out from my ass

( witch you did just now ) 

i said 10 k or 6 to 7 k euros for the pc . 

please lad , dont do this , dont do the same thing as i did . 

quit this post , think rashionally and come up with a plan , and i do mean A SOLID one .

(⌐■_■)