Lots of Ethernet Adapter just suddenly pop up

Go to solution Solved by itsmyjobtoknow,

no no no

when I said "I am worried, this has never happened before qq"

I meant qq as in a pair of eyes crying, not the QQ chinese service thing T-T

Oh...I completely misread that...usually when I write crying crys its T_T or T.T but I rarely write emjios anymore...

Nevertheless:

1. Disable Them

2. Properties

3. Configure

4. Driver

5. Uninstall

6. Repeat..

I don't know what's going on and I don't really know how to use the Ethernet but this just happened when I turn on my laptop. post-250614-0-95325000-1444458756_thumb.

I am worried, this has never happened before qq

I first noticed it when after turning on the laptop, I opened Chrome to check my email, but the page won't load, so I clicked the Connection button thing at the tray, and find something related to Ethernet at the top. So I opened the Network Connections and found that (The image). And I just quickly disabled each and every one of them.

Wat do I do now, how did this happened?

those are usually VPN connections. (tap-win32)

But how did this happened and what was I supposed to do?

It's probably easier to wipe the PC than to mess with that.

??

But how did this happened and what was I supposed to do?

??

I suppose its QQ service...which if I am not mistaken is a Chinese Instant Messaging service...and since I believe China is very strict with their internet policy....all of those are VPNS as @manikyath has mention and the purpose of it is to snake around China's policy without being monitored? 

Or I can be completely wrong...its only a theory 

I suppose its QQ service...which if I am not mistaken is a Chinese Instant Messaging service...and since I believe China is very strict with their internet policy....all of those are VPNS as @manikyath has mention and the purpose of it is to snake around China's policy without being monitored? 

But I don't live in China. However, I live in Asia. 

As you can see, under my username, I am a noob qq so am sorry

iirc the great firewall of china doesnt have much issues with encrpted stuff, and tap-win32 isnt known for its security.

But I don't live in China. However, I live in Asia. 

As you can see, under my username, I am a noob qq so am sorry

iirc the great firewall of china doesnt have much issues with encrpted stuff, and tap-win32 isnt known for its security.

Well I am only taking guess since QQ is a Chinese service...and I don't even remotely understand the site despite being Chinese myself...

But I am nearly positive that QQ caused all of this since you claim that before installing QQ, you had none of it.

Either that or you have a pirated software somewhere...

Well I am only taking guess since QQ is a Chinese service...and I don't even remotely understand the site despite being Chinese myself...

But I am nearly positive that QQ caused all of this since you claim that before installing QQ, you had none of it.

Either that or you have a pirated software somewhere...

no no no

no no no

Oh...I completely misread that...usually when I write crying crys its T_T or T.T but I rarely write emjios anymore...

Nevertheless:

1. Disable Them

2. Properties

3. Configure

4. Driver

5. Uninstall

6. Repeat..

Nevertheless:

1. Disable Them

2. Properties

3. Configure

4. Driver

5. Uninstall

6. Repeat..

I'm sorry qq...

But I still don't know how this happened, and will uninstalling them affect anything in the future? Do I uninstall all of them, or keep some?

I'm sorry qq...

But I still don't know how this happened, and will uninstalling them affect anything in the future? Do I uninstall all of them, or keep some?

From personal experience it hasn't really affect me much....but I end up reinstalling my entire OS every few months because of something stupid I did.

How it happened, from what I research before awhile ago...whenever you install programs that has TrustConnect, it usually install Tap-Adapter 32...or viruses/malware

From personal experience it hasn't really affect me much....but I end up reinstalling my entire OS every few months because of something stupid I did.

How it happened, from what I research before awhile ago...whenever you install programs that has TrustConnect, it usually install Tap-Adapter 32...or viruses/malware

Is Tap-Adapter 32 bad?

Not always, it just depends on what caused the Tap-Adapter 32 to be installed. 

Okay thank you for help

Oh oh 

and I just remembered that I did this to try and fix some issues I was having with a Game. I think it worked because I am able to run the game again, but I think this is what caused the Ethernet thingies to pop up. Is what I did safe and if its not, should I revert it? ANd how do I revert it back?

1. Click the 'Start menu'

2. Type in the search bar 'cmd'
3. Right click on cmd and select 'Run as administrator'
4. In the command prompt, type in 'hdwwiz.exe'
5. A window 'Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard' will open, click 'Next'
6. Select 'Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)
7. Scroll down and select 'Network adapters' and click 'Next'
8. Under 'Manufacturer' select 'Microsoft'
9. Under 'Network Adapter' scroll down and select 'Microsoft Loopback Adapter'
10. Click 'Next' and again click 'Next'
11. Try running the ROBLOX player or RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe from the 'Start menu'