Dollar shave club question

Lightning

i dont think they are active sponsors any more

there is a link here but it doesnt show the free trial any more 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/123798-dollar-shave-club-information/

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

Also does anyone know if changing the frequency of deliveries will change the subscription fees? Will I get charged on the month where there shouldn't be a delivery?

Also does anyone know if changing the frequency of deliveries will change the subscription fees? Will I get charged on the month where there shouldn't be a delivery?

If you choose every other month, you will only be charged , every other month.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

If you choose every other month, you will only be charged , every other month.

Great. thanks. just making sure

Great. thanks. just making sure

As for the sponsor link

Join Dollar Shave Club: http://dollarshaveclub.com/linus

This was from the WAN show 2 weeks ago. I don't know if it is still active

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Damn. I really wanted that free trail.

Watch me subscribe now and then on the next WAN show the promo for the free trail is there.

I switched to an electric razor, so much better and no cuts. I can shave so many times a week without ruining my skin with a bare blade on my skin.

going to be honest. ive been shaving every other day for the last 5 years pretty much. i have only ever cut myself once, and that was because i was a bit tipsy that night. i dont honestly see how so many people cut themselves...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

it's a great program, been on it a year and no complaints at all..

Do you have a drawer full of razors now like I do? :P

I really need to drop my frequency down to every other month. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

If you use a blunt blade, you will hurt your face and probably cut it. If you press too hard using a fresh blade, you'll probably cut yourself.

If you learn to shave properly and regularly, you won't cut yourself.

Electric razors are in most cases as effective as rubbing a spoon against your face - wet shaving with a proper razor is better than an electric one, especially if you have a woman in your life who doesn't want her face/thighs/vagina roughed up by your stubble. I've never had any experience with an electric razor where it has achieved the same close shave you expect from a real razor.

Dollar shave club razors saved my life... Nuff said. 

In all seriousness i pay about 6 bucks every 2 months and occasionally restock myself on their shave butter. They probably save me close to $100 bucks per year. I think its worth even the 6 bucks just to try it out

Dollar Shave Club... Unless you need One Wipe Charlies, just buy from DorcoUSA, the brand that Dollar Shave Club resells. $9 for executive w/4 dorco razers, from DorcoUSA you can find plenty of coupons to get that same "executive" handle and 10 6-blade razers for $11.

Check my attachment, got that in the mail today. 50% off using DORCOGIFT

post-261164-0-93498800-1444838731_thumb.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2