Looking for a 24 port GbE switch that also has 1 or 2 10GbE RJ45 ports...

SeonR

I am looking to replace my current 24 port GbE switch with a new 24 port GbE switch that also has either 1 or 2 10GbE rj45 ports included.

Anyone seen anything like this anywhere? I'm after suggestions of brands/models that match this.

Seon

@3sprockets

I am looking to replace my current 24 port GbE switch with a new 24 port GbE switch that also has either 1 or 2 10GbE rj45 ports included.

Anyone seen anything like this anywhere? I'm after suggestions of brands/models that match this.

Seon

@3sprockets

why RJ45 not fiber for the trunk ports?

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

why RJ45 not fiber for the trunk ports?

I'm looking at connecting my Mac Mini server to the 10GbE port via TB -> 10GbE connector that uses RJ45. Keeping things RJ45 just makes it much easier for me.

Cheers :-)

Seon

@3sprockets 

Seon

@3sprockets

Sorry to hijack but I am looking for the same but with 2 SFP+ connections and the rest 1gb :P

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Seon

@3sprockets

Also welcome to the forum, Saw you are about 15 min new :P

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Also welcome to the forum, Saw you are about 15 min new :P

Thanks! I am a long time forum lurker but a big fan of Linus and his zany crew!

I guess I could go a 24 port GbE + 2 SPF+ ports if that's easier if anyone has recommendations.

I guess I could go a 24 port GbE + 2 SPF+ ports if that's easier if anyone has recommendations.

Sorry for deviating your search :P Just wanted other opinions also but didn't want to make a new topic and potentially have it a dupe post :P

I dont think you will find a 24 port, but if you want something cheap, check out the es52-lite. It has 2 sfp+ ports, but you can get an sfp+ module to adapt it to copper.

My native language is C++