Newest driver broke my game.

battossi

I'm not really sure where to begin....I was disappointed by unity so I took a break from the AC series. I Recently started playing again and skipped unity and went to rogue. It was fine but the newest driver for my gtx970 made things happen....I have isolated the fact it is the driver.

Here's what I'm talking about....

This is one of the weirder bugs that I have run across.

I'm currently enjoying the battlefront beta, anyone else have any issues with other games with the latest 358.50 driver? I haven't found another yet. Although...rogue and AC in general is known for bugs. Example: pink templar cape. Keep on digging ubisoft.

get rekt

Gamer and enthusiast. Rig: 5930k @ 4.2 ghz, EVGA GTX970 SC, 16gb ram @3200 and all the noctua fans a man could want.

Woah, tripping balls...

If the newer drivers don't improve performance in games you play, the just revert to one that works with AC

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Woah, tripping balls...

If the newer drivers don't improve performance in games you play, the just revert to one that works with AC

Quite ironic that it showed nvidia green. TIN FOIL HAT ON NOW! But yeah...I've never run into anything like that.

get rekt

Gamer and enthusiast. Rig: 5930k @ 4.2 ghz, EVGA GTX970 SC, 16gb ram @3200 and all the noctua fans a man could want.

Update: Other users are having the same issue with rogue.  I had a guy message me saying that ac4 is affected too. I will reinstall and test.

Update: Others are having the same issue. It does affect 750ti. This is just driver 358.50 related. To install the older drivers to fix this issue temporarily go to: http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Go down to Manual Driver Search and hit search with the proper system information. Find driver 355.98 and proceed to download that driver. Once downloaded just run the thing. It should uninstall the old graphics driver (the driver previously installed) and install 355.98 even if the driver you have is newer.

get rekt

Cant watch the video

the FOV is too low!

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)