asrock g41m-gs3 + intel core2duo e8400 3ghz VS intel Q6600+asus P5K SE

which is best combo ? 
*Edit , asrock mb is ddr3 ram , other one is ddr2 

CPU: Intel i7 8700k    MB: Gigabyte Z390    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB     GPU: GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

Q6600 and the P5K are the superior combo. P5K has a lot of headroom for a good overclock on the Q6600 too.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

Q6600 and the P5K are the superior combo. P5K has a lot of headroom for a good overclock on the Q6600 too.

The motherboard is a lot better than the Asrock one as well as well-though still just as crap as my Asus P5K VM.

Good PCIe x16 slot: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P5K_SE/

Crappy PCIe x16: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/G41M-GS3/

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

The quad core might be the pick, but it could possibly be more expensive just for the sake of it being a quad core.

I picked up my E8400 for AU$20 which was ridiculously cheap, and overclocked to 4GHz just fine with an G31 motherboard.

The motherboard is a lot better than the Asrock one as well as well-though still just as crap as my Asus P5K VM.

asus combo

q6600 is automatically better than the dual core core 2s

Yes but DDr2 RAM? too slow, i guess , one guy sell me Q6600 Combo for 70 Euro 

and the other one gives me the whole combo 70 euro + stock cooler + 4Gb ram 1333 (1600 OC)

CPU: Intel i7 8700k    MB: Gigabyte Z390    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB     GPU: GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

The quad core might be the pick, but it could possibly be more expensive just for the sake of it being a quad core.

I picked up my E8400 for AU$20 which was ridiculously cheap, and overclocked to 4GHz just fine with an G31 motherboard.

how your E8400 is on gaming? 

Edit* you overclock it with stock cooler? 

Yes but DDr2 RAM? too slow, i guess , one guy sell me Q6600 Combo for 70 Euro 

and the other one gives me the whole combo 70 euro + stock cooler + 4Gb ram 1333 (1600 OC)

DDR2 is fine. Only very specific programs actually have any difference between it and DDR3. BTW a Q6600 paired with a GTX 750ti, or maybe a GTX 950, will be able to play games far better than a Core 2 Duo. I should know as I have an E8500 and QX6850-and the Core 2 Duo struggles with any modern game, while the QX6850 runs them surprisingly well.

They are to be blunt-crap. A cheap cooler that might be worth looking at is the Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2.0, it is  better than the stock cooler, quieter and doesn't cost much.

PMSL

DDR2 is fine. Only very specific programs actually have any difference between it and DDR3. BTW a Q6600 paired with a GTX 750ti, or maybe a GTX 950, will be able to play games far better than a Core 2 Duo. I should know as I have an E8500 and QX6850-and the Core 2 Duo struggles with any modern game, while the QX6850 runs them surprisingly well.

They are to be blunt-crap. A cheap cooler that might be worth looking at is the Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2.0, it is  better than the stock cooler, quieter and doesn't cost much.

yes but im about to play only 1-2 games like LoL and Cs:go , so im looking for a cheap build for a pc that im not about to use it like every day , i will use it only in holydays , in my other house , so i dont care pretty much , is it worth 70 euro e8400 combo +stock cooler +4gb Ram ddr3 , or should i go for Q6600 +mb , no cooler , no ram , more money? 

It's very good. The motherboard is limiting the overclock because it could go to 4.2GHz or 4.4GHz, but even as is it's powerful enough.

I play Skyrim on Ultra settings at 1366x768 resolution. Minecraft is more CPU-demanding and the Core 2 Duo doesn't seem to hit 100% while playing that and so the CPU isn't bottlenecking.

The cooler I'm using is a Deepcool LGA775 unit that I got from Ebay for like AU$19, and it works much better than the stock cooler.

yes but im about to play only 1-2 games like LoL and Cs:go , so im looking for a cheap build for a pc that im not about to use it like every day , i will use it only in holydays , in my other house , so i dont care pretty much , is it worth 70 euro e8400 combo +stock cooler +4gb Ram ddr3 , or should i go for Q6600 +mb , no cooler , no ram , more money? 

The Q6600 will still be better, and while it would cost a bit more, the Q6600 is worth it. However if your only playing those games the money could then be spent on a graphics card such as the GTX 750ti (2GB verions are the best choice).

It's very good. The motherboard is limiting the overclock because it could go to 4.2GHz or 4.4GHz, but even as is it's powerful enough.

I play Skyrim on Ultra settings at 1366x768 resolution. Minecraft is more CPU-demanding and the Core 2 Duo doesn't seem to hit 100% while playing that and so the CPU isn't bottlenecking.

The cooler I'm using is a Deepcool LGA775 unit that I got from Ebay for like AU$19, and it works much better than the stock cooler.

I never really used my GTX 650ti with my E8500 for long-I mainly stuck with my Xeon X5450 once I bought it as I could play Crysis 3 smoothly with my GTX 970, and only a 19-21% bottleneck.

PMSL

sounds good and cheap 

The Q6600 will still be better, and while it would cost a bit more, the Q6600 is worth it. However if your only playing those games the money could then be spent on a graphics card such as the GTX 750ti (2GB verions are the best choice).

do u have any price for it? i have a gpu already an old EVGA GT 430 1gb

do u have any price for it? i have a gpu already an old EVGA GT 430 1gb

Is this website OK? http://www.skroutz.gr/c/55/kartes-grafikwn-vga.html?keyphrase=gtx+750+ti

Edit: And that is a really bad graphics card for any game-the GT 430 that is.

PMSL

yeap its in my country 

Good, not being in Greece I'm not sure on what stores to look at.

PMSL

Good, not being in Greece I'm not sure on what stores to look at.

i think for 120 euro , i will stay in this e8400 with my old EVGA GT 430 1GB :D