OBS Lag Streaming?

Dougieman1001

So My Friends wanted me to Stream My CS:GO Gameplay, so I worked out how to stream with twitch (Not that hard really...). But OBS Does 3 things, It streams Laggy/Not smooth video, raises my ping (I expected that) and makes me had sudden frame drops. So now and then It just feels a bit buggy and also The whole game doesnt feel smooth anymore it just feels that bit more 'clunky'.

Any recommendations would be helpful :)

My PC Specs Are Below.

Spoiler

if your build in your description is anything to go on, then its your gpu that cannot handle streaming at all. 

You can try increasing your bit rate to make the stream, stream more clearly, but that will put a heavier load on your internet. and will do nothing to help with fps drops.

To combat fps drops, try streaming at 480p, or 720p instead of 1080p. If you are streaming at 720/480p then you're shit out of luck mate.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

if your build in your description is anything to go on, then its your gpu that cannot handle streaming at all. 

You can try increasing your bit rate to make the stream, stream more clearly, but that will put a heavier load on your internet. and will do nothing to help with fps drops.

To combat fps drops, try streaming at 480p, or 720p instead of 1080p. If you are streaming at 720/480p then you're shit out of luck mate.

Alright. My internet is Fairly Good, So Ill Go Down To 720p Cheers

Spoiler