Change ups before ordering

Go to solution Solved by Kinda Bottlenecked,

yeah i'm certin  i don't exactly know how to overclock /or don't want to spent 50$ more on a overclocking moba i'll be good

Well if you're certain that you won't be overclocking then this PSU is good. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1550bbefx

So basically i'm a first time PC builder and i need opinions on my build so i can start ordering the rest of the parts as i have already  ordered the case since i loved it for the price and its features. If anyone has some options please suggest a psu,  since i have not  picked one out yet but it's going to be 520 watts and above . Since my case is very tight on room in the back if you have any semi options please tell. So i've set the budget to 900 us and this is going to be for gaming not going to running games like crysis 3 on this . For anyone whos intrested in the monitor i have its stored away it works and its sorta old http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824176077  i might think of upgrading if it just feels too old but i'm sure it'll work . sorry for making this boring paragraph explaining this stuff but i need answers so here's the build i guess.

Motherboard: MSI B85M-E45 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($62.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 4GB SOC Video Card  ($214.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($64.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($17.89 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  ($93.75 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $780.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-09 05:59 EDT-0400

oh yeah i forgot the base total of all this is actually 820  so if u wanna keep it all the same and  suggest a psu it's going to have to be below 80$

oh yeah i forgot the base total of all this is actually 820  so if u wanna keep it all the same and  suggest a psu it's going to have to be below 80$

you wont find one that cheap 

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

you wont find one that cheap 

awh damn does this mean i'm going to have to turn to non modulars?

theres no way youll get a decent modular supply for that cheap

you wont find a decent psu for that cheap and is modular

theres no way youll get a decent modular supply for that cheap

semi modular? all i really need is 520 watts and a semi

If you're very certin u will NOT be overclocking then keep that CPU. If you think you ARE then get an I5 4690k.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

If you're very certin u will NOT be overclocking then keep that CPU. If you think you ARE then get an I5 4690k.

yeah i'm certin  i don't exactly know how to overclock /or don't want to spent 50$ more on a overclocking moba i'll be good

Well if you're certain that you won't be overclocking then this PSU is good. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1550bbefx

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

o geez more suggestions well i'll compare this to the seasonic 

550w 80+ gold, full modular. I'd take this over that 620w SeaSonic. It's also rebrand of the SeaSonic X units.    

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Okay well i've got what i wanted and yeah i'll be choosing the xfx over the 620 due to several winning features and just 10$ more wont need that 620 watt anyway  just 373/550  about right

thanks