Build Needs Help

BradH

I need help with a build plan i have the basics just not 100% sure it can be done and would love some insight. My parts list is http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/wGNYjX i already have windows 10 and a graphics card and im waiting for my motherboard. My plan is to have the 200mm fan on the front with the 120 on the back (obviously) with the ek predator 240 on the top(its dimensions are 295mm long 133mm wide and68mm thick. The thing is i know the predator will fit i just dont know if their will be room for a fan at the back or if ill need to downgrade to a 140 in the front also cuz the bitfenix prodigy is kind of small 250x310x340. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thanks.

I need help with a build plan i have the basics just not 100% sure it can be done and would love some insight. My parts list is http://ca.pcpartpicker.com

With how big that case is compared to other ITX cases you might as well go Micro ATX

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

With how big that case is compared to other ITX cases you might as well go Micro ATX

i would but i think the graphics card is the best part of any build and the mini itx prodigy shows it off so well with the windowed side

i would but i think the graphics card is the best part of any build and the mini itx prodigy shows it off so well with the windowed side

Thermaltake core V1 or X1, I think they're smaller and they have windows for the graphics card :D

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Thermaltake core V1 or X1, I think they're smaller and they have windows for the graphics card :D

funny you should mention the x1 thats my back up plan if this dosnt work out :P

You could show off everything with a windowed top HAF XB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119265

http://www.cmstore-usa.com/haf-xb-transparent-top-window-panel-oem/

Or hell just get a piece of Plexiglas and cut the top case panel of it so it's a bigger window.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

how about a phanteks enthoo evolv itx?

I'm not one for aesthetics, I just generally recommend the HAF XB because it's so nice to build in and it has 2 hot swap hard drive bays, plus the air flow is for components is pretty direct on it.

Spoiler

I'm not one for aesthetics, I just generally recommend the HAF XB because it's so nice to build in and it has 2 hot swap hard drive bays, plus the air flow is for components is pretty direct on it.

my only problem with that case is its still kinda giant im tired of having to carry around a 500 pound case thats bigger then me all the time lol

my only problem with that case is its still kinda giant im tired of having to carry around a 500 pound case thats bigger then me all the time lol

Ya but this one has handles, really it's just like the best case ever

The EVO is the update that includes 2 3.5" bays instead of 2.5" bays

And if you're going to go with a custom water cooling loop eventually, you'll probably want a larger case

Spoiler